2012 PGA Show Coverage

That's awesome, can't wait to see what the four of you have in store for us!

A big thanks to everybody helping bring the coverage to the rest of us. Looking forward to all the coverage!!

Thanks in advance for all the great info! Can't wait to see and hear the input from Yoccos and Tadashi!!! Thanks again all!

I just would like to say ahead of time. Thank you to the four of you it means alot to me and I'm sure a ton of us who will read your thoughts and everything for the show. Thank you so much!

Should be great! I was hoping to make it down there for the show, but no chance right now, so I'll be looking for the coverage here. You guys always do and great job with this and I know it lots of work. Thanks in advance for all the hard work!

I have been to many PGA shows as an pro, a buyer and a supplier to a few OEMs. I have never been more excited about an occurrence of the PGA merchandise show as I am for
the 2012 offering.
It's a fortunate place I am in to be able to assist JB, GG and Yoccos. I'll get to see the show from a different level and that is something special. So big thanks to Josh and Morgan for allowing me to be a part of this years show as part of THP!
I'll be working the heck out of the twitter so stay tuned!!!!

Can't wait guys. You'll kill it like you always do. Wish I could be there!

Thanks in advance for all the great information we're going to get. I, for one, am looking forward to it.

Enjoy the show!

Really looking forward to the show coverage. Good luck guys and GG!

So looking forward to another great year of coverage, thank you JB, GG, TMex and Freddie for doing this.

Sweet setup! Can't wait to hear from the the experts and OEMs big and small. Looking forward to any THP Gem's - things that stood out unexpectedly that might not get much airplay elsewhere.

Man that is a great crew! Please take lots of pics of the Callaway gear

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

This sounds exciting. Cant wait to see what happens.

Does THP have to be invited to the show, or do simply get press passes? How does this work?

Does THP have to be invited to the show, or do simply get press passes? How does this work?

As a member of the golf media we get an invite when they open up show registration for media.
They give us a code that must be on each application to ensure that someone is not just trying to use our name to register for the show.

As a member of the golf media we get an invite when they open up show registration for media.
They give us a code that must be on each application to ensure that someone is not just trying to use our name to register for the show.
Thanks JB. I talked to the pros up at our facility and they said you needed an invitation to go. I wasn't sure how it worked for THP.

Can't wait! I love all of the new tech and exciting stuff!

Gonna be cool to see all the new stuff coming out. Can't wait. I'm sure you guys will outdo yourselves yet again.

Look forward to this, as usual!

So exciting. Thanks to THP for giving us nearly real time coverage of the PGA show.

So we are gearing up and setting our evening appts of dinner, drinks, etc and GG and I were just thinking about a funny story from last year's show at one of the dinners. Many funny stories come when dealing with someone like P4B, but this one in particular is special. We are at this wonderful restaurant and Jake decided he wanted to try this white sauce that came with the appetizer. He turns towards GG and says "This blue cheese tastes funny". Of course it was not blue cheese, but while you had to be there to appreciate it, anybody that ever gets to meet P4B at a THP event, has many funny stories just like it. Heck we have 10 more just like it from the show alone. The B. Lincicome story is good when she introduced herself to Jake at our house and he froze. I mean I am laughing out loud thinking of the time from last year and we are going to miss ya buddy.

While he will be missed at this year's show, we will do our best to continue to provide outstanding coverage.

So we are gearing up and setting our evening appts of dinner, drinks, etc and GG and I were just thinking about a funny story from last year's show at one of the dinners. Many funny stories come when dealing with someone like P4B, but this one in particular is special. We are at this wonderful restaurant and Jake decided he wanted to try this white sauce that came with the appetizer. He turns towards GG and says "This blue cheese tastes funny". Of course it was not blue cheese, but while you had to be there to appreciate it, anybody that ever gets to meet P4B at a THP event, has many funny stories just like it. Heck we have 10 more just like it from the show alone. The B. Lincicome story is good when she introduced herself to Jake at our house and he froze. I mean I am laughing out loud thinking of the time from last year and we are going to miss ya buddy.

While he will be missed at this year's show, we will do our best to continue to provide outstanding coverage.
To my defense we don't really eat much calamari around these parts so how was I supposed to know it was some horseradish sauce? Hell I thought it was ranch too! The fine company at dinner probably thought I was your "special" brother and you forgot my helmet!

The Brittany story was funny too, I'm guessing that she usually doesn't have to introduce herself at golf related gatherings and really she didn't have to this time but after a couple cocktails and not expecting to see a major champion golfer ringing the doorbell I found myself a little star struck. Good thing TW was busy that night!

You'll have Marcawesome there this time around, he'll bring a level of coolness that I simply can't reach just yet. I'll miss being able to cover it, it was definitely something I'll never forget.

lol good times Jake

To my defense we don't really eat much calamari around these parts so how was I supposed to know it was some horseradish sauce? Hell I thought it was ranch too! The fine company at dinner probably thought I was your "special" brother and you forgot my helmet!

The Brittany story was funny too, I'm guessing that she usually doesn't have to introduce herself at golf related gatherings and really she didn't have to this time but after a couple cocktails and not expecting to see a major champion golfer ringing the doorbell I found myself a little star struck. Good thing TW was busy that night!

You'll have Marcawesome there this time around, he'll bring a level of coolness that I simply can't reach just yet. I'll miss being able to cover it, it was definitely something I'll never forget.

hahaha, Jake's a classic! I imagine he still ate all of his food though.

Tmex will bring coverage like no other.

Back