Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just the way we do it down here, it's kinda expected, you know? This guy was like 200 lbs, the other kid was a few years younger and might have weighed 90. I just couldn't let that happen. I have no love for the guy who stated it either.

Wow, I hate people like that. I just hope the little kid wasn't provoking him/attempting to call his bluff. I can't say that I don't deserve some of what I've gotten. My attitude/way of thinking pisses a lot of people off.

Wow, I hate people like that. I just hope the little kid wasn't provoking him/attempting to call his bluff. I can't say that I don't deserve some of what I've gotten. My attitude/way of thinking pisses a lot of people off.
He didn't. I watched it start and got to them ASAP. It was none of his fault, and that guy is always picking on him. I had had enough.

Somedays I just want to do the "quitting scene" from half baked. Today is one of those days. Of course, because the amount of people that would get the sour end of that farewell is quite large, it would likely take a year to fully complete. Daydreaming about it though...

I really like you a lot. You're a good dude. Glad you are able to break up stuff like that because you're a big guy. And I appreciate it as the smaller guy who often gets wailed on. :D

Just do what I do. I've found that most guys won't hit you if you start crying.:beat-up:

CB, at least it wasn't MINUS FORTY-NINE! Haha

I have two rants: my wife has lost the camera I bought her for christmas...she just told me..ugh
My lower back went out on the way home and I'm in so much pain. My quads and hammies are on fire

I have two rants: my wife has lost the camera I bought her for christmas...she just told me..ugh
My lower back went out on the way home and I'm in so much pain. My quads and hammies are on fire

That's a double-whammy of suckiness. Sorry to hear it, Freddie.

Neither of those are good at all but the second is especially bad. Dealing with back pain on a regular basis, I know what you are going through. Hit me up if I can offer any help!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

It's just the way we do it down here, it's kinda expected, you know? This guy was like 200 lbs, the other kid was a few years younger and might have weighed 90. I just couldn't let that happen. I have no love for the guy who stated it either.
Props to you Jacob. :)

He didn't. I watched it start and got to them ASAP. It was none of his fault, and that guy is always picking on him. I had had enough.
Very nice, Jacob.

Driving Range I normally go to claims to be open till midnight every night, weather permitting. There's no rain, snow, or wind here right now and I drove over there (20 minute drive) at 8:15. Place was closed. Nothing on their website or door. Glad I didn't go later like I normally do or I'd be even more pissed.

Driving Range I normally go to claims to be open till midnight every night, weather permitting. There's no rain, snow, or wind here right now and I drove over there (20 minute drive) at 8:15. Place was closed. Nothing on their website or door. Glad I didn't go later like I normally do or I'd be even more pissed.

That sucks dude. It's awesome that your range stays open late. I wish there was a lighted range around here!

stupid construction workers still arent done with our shower... i need one and dont feel like taking one at the frikken course ugggh

That sucks dude. It's awesome that your range stays open late. I wish there was a lighted range around here!

It would be awesome, if they were actually open when I went.

Its -23 degrees out right now (wind chill factor) and the f'n weatherman says with a smirk 'and its not going to warm up at all today'. I want to fight that guy now! We were spoiled for a while but it seems as if old man winter has remembered us. I hate that old b@stard!

Its -23 degrees out right now (wind chill factor) and the f'n weatherman says with a smirk 'and its not going to warm up at all today'. I want to fight that guy now! We were spoiled for a while but it seems as if old man winter has remembered us. I hate that old b@stard!

Holy crud - that is cold!! Sorry man....I guess that is SD in January.

That is effn cold p4b, wear a skull cap

I seriously can't even comprehend with that must be like. How is it possible to function?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't know what to say about this, -23 degrees is something I have never had to endure. Unreal. Sorry about that P4B, I believe I would change to a channel that the weatherman was more sympathetic about the horrible conditions, at least I could endure it a little better.

time to move wussy lol

I'm going to throw some positive vibes in this thread today! You all are special and don't worry, if you put your mind to it... You can beat that -23 Puttinforthewinnerofthegreataward!

Reminds me when I lived in Minnesota. I only experienced the -20 to -30 range twice, but man was it brutal. I used to have so much fun as a kid taking boiling hot water and throwing it in the air to see it freeze almost instantly.

welcome to Fargo...stupid Fargo

Waking up with a headache blows..what a bad way to start the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back