Where do you hurt today?

I've got the left elbow pain which totally stinks! My wife is an NP and tells me that its time to go to an arthropod and get an injection.....not looking forward to it but she said its the best course of treatment! So off I go in the near future! Dang!

Everywhere

since oct 6th 2010 my lower back has hurt every single day, and my upper back has been stiff.
It sucks. Today was not bad, I think I have become numb to the pain at certain levels, but there are some terrible moments almost every day.

Well, the good news is that I am playing 9 holes tomorrow. The bad news is that I might have to shut it down for a while after that. I have a few things that need to heal and if I don't let them due that, the outing will be a lost cause. Between my hand issue, wrist issue and 3 other things wrong right now, I just have to stop myself from playing and even practicing. Good news is that it leaves a lot of time to write, do radio shows and conjure up more ideas for this place.

Well, the good news is that I am playing 9 holes tomorrow. The bad news is that I might have to shut it down for a while after that. I have a few things that need to heal and if I don't let them due that, the outing will be a lost cause. Between my hand issue, wrist issue and 3 other things wrong right now, I just have to stop myself from playing and even practicing. Good news is that it leaves a lot of time to write, do radio shows and conjure up more ideas for this place.

That blows. The injury part. The conjuring part is good.

Sent from my forged iPad

That sucks JB I didn't know you were working with all those issues. Sometimes rest is the best thing for us and these small injuries are our body telling us to shut it down.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

My lower back. My legs. And I have a cut on my right hand. Good thing it's raining tomorrow so I don't have to golf!

Very sorry to hear that. I feel your pain!

JB that sucks hard man. I know you were working hard on the short game. Hope you heal quickly

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that JB. Hope you heal quickly!

My quads hurt today! I am doing a jump training program and it is working my legs to the max.

I somehow missed this thread, been too busy lately.

Well, being 64 my toe nails & finger nails don't hurt. Take from that what you will.

Now, I am only 63 but DD pretty well sums it up. More hurts than not but we learn to cope.

haha comes with the territory huh dawg :D?

I am really fortunate to have only one area of my body that gives me pain and discomfort and after two surgeries I am just biding time for a third one. It's my right knee and my Doc told me next time under the knife it will be a total knee replacement. I am trying to hold off for a couple more years and get one of those new 30 year knees. Man I will be jumping like a kid on a pogo stick once I get that sucker installed :blob:!!!

I don't know if I told you or not, the only regret on my TKR is that I waited so long to get it done. I won't wait nearly as long to get the left one done. You will do great with TKR, grit your teeth a little and do the rehab. You will be back on the Goat Patch in 6 weeks or so.

My knee and elbow is hurting from all of this sim golf I am playing. My elbow pain is scaring me.

My lower back has been killing me today. Need to get a good night of rest.

Steel Tappin'

After 3 days of posture drills, my lower back is begging for mercy

After 5 surgeries on the left knee and ankle,glorious is the day they don't hurt.It hurts if I don't play golf anyway,so play golf and act like it doesn't.

Lower back, lats, and knees. Making some swing changes and now new places hurt.

Head. Too much studying!

Sorry to hear it JB. I really sucks when you young active gun's have issues such as these, but time is on your side to heal up. I recently traded my semi-casual dress shoes for steel toed boots and have found some serious pain in my feet and legs. I also have a really bad arthritis in my right hand and thumb and this job is all about lifting, so it's became a real problem. About all I can do is grin and bare it, along with a super hot soak in the tub every AM.

New diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. I could be in this thread a couple times a day! Today it's right knee. Later in the day who knows?

Shoulders and jaw are the worst for those who don't know RA. Had bilat shoulder flare up a few weeks ago and couldn't drive to work. Oh well, not going to let it slow me down.

lower back and hamstrings are screaming at me today

Lower back any given day. JB sorry to hear about your issues I know you were getting ready to hit a bunch of new equipment, mend quickly.

After reading thru the entire thread I feel pretty lucky. Sorry to hear so many of you have some many different things to deal with. I just have my daily below the lower back ache that never goes away. They tell me its deteriorating arthritis.

my right knee is all jacked up. hurt it during a hockey game two nights ago

Lower back is absolutely killing me today.

After reading thru the entire thread I feel pretty lucky. Sorry to hear so many of you have some many different things to deal with. I just have my daily below the lower back ache that never goes away. They tell me its deteriorating arthritis.

Would that be a pain in the ass? :banana:

Back