Live Club Testing Today

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Gg and myself are headed to the course for live club testing during our 9 holes today.

Here is my bag per your requests and I will be playing the Chrome ball as well.

c6e4e89e-476d-0bed.jpg

Thos 588's sure do look sweet in that bag JB.

That's a nice looking set up.

I'm looking forward to the reports on the VRs driver.

Sweet setup! I'm interested to see how the VR_S performs.

Those 588's do look sharp but I am most excited to hear what the VRS series does for you. Lots of hype around those following the PGA show!

That's a lot of 588 goodness staring at the camera, hit 'em well.

588s do look awesome!

Almost didn't see the Bridgestone 4w there. It's stalking the rest of the clubs in the background.

I must say, really looking forward to all the feedback from this setup.

Good looking bag JB....I'll be following along

Great looking set up right there.

Good luck out there today JB and GG!

Tappin' for world peace!

Josh, you mind grabbing a J40 hybrid to add? I know you were only going 14 clubs.

or do you think the 40 3w will be similar?

Goodness, that's an awesome looking bag. Great stuff.

Steel Tappin'

Im really excited for the VRS too Cookie. I'm expecting JB to throw some Griffey like bombs out there!

The chrome ball! YES! Haha... Goodluck JB/GG!

What is gg testing?

Cool, the last one was very interesting.

Exactly as others have said, 588's look nice, but mostly interested in the VRS driver. I'll be following along.

On a side note, this is a great little "series" that you've been doing with the bag full of different clubs, live testing and reporting back from the course. Very fun stuff. Thanks!

You got the VR_S hybrid in there too JB? I looked at one last night briefly and the shaft (r flex) seemed very whippy. I didn't hit it as I didn't have time, but it seemed very bendy. I'm sure that would help get the ball up, but it didn't seem good while I was waggling it. So I'm interrested to see how it plays.

Classic Driver was my first choice but I am intrigued by the VRS... Looking forward to following!

The 588's get better and better looking to me.

Stock shaft on the VRS?

I guess I'm not too upset that it's raining here again so I can follow along today.

Back