Would you wear a Rickie fowler outfit in one of your tourneys at your club

NOPE, they don't look good to me.

I'm about 20 years too old for the flat bill hat, let alone the bright monochromatic outfits.

I like the idea that if you are a good enough player you can where whatever you like. Counts me out too.

I wish I could sport a flat bill and stuff, but I'm over the cut-off line for such. My youngest son bought a "Rickie Puma Flat Bill" (orange) last summer. He doesn't play golf, but says it's one of the coolest hats he's seen.

I'm about 20 years too old for the flat bill hat, let alone the bright monochromatic outfits.

I like the idea that if you are a good enough player you can where whatever you like. Counts me out too.

I don't know how old you are. I'm 40 and wear them. Mostly because I have a huge cranium and a lot of hats seem to pop off of my head like champagne corks. The flat bills are fitted and they work for me. Flex Fit squeeze my head causing headaches.

Alex

Maybe not that bright neon outfit from head to toe but I would wear some of the things that he wears. Not flat brim though. I hate them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not a chance.

I don't care for the neon color scheme.
I thought that went out in the disco days.

Who are people trying to impress by dressing like RF, and does it work?

I don't think anybody. It's just clothes. I personally think it looks awesome. That's why I would wear it.

If someone likes the clothing, don't think they are trying to impress anyone, they're just wearing what they enjoy.

No, but I have no problems with it. It's just not for me.

yeah id wear them all the time its not fun being normal

Yes. And Not because I'm a Fowler wannabe. It's my style, and it's what I like. I want to be my own person not Fowler. I HATE when people say that.

Yes. And Not because I'm a Fowler wannabe. It's my style, and it's what I like. I want to be my own person not Fowler. I HATE when people say that.

Haha, it doesn't help when you dress like him AND have him as your avatar.

I have 3 uh... Bright puma outfits just for the THP outing lol

Remember you said only first part of demo day lol

yea yea yea I let you off the hook for the whole day. I didn't want the locals chasing you around the parking lot, with you looking all hawt & stuff :D

Nah. I generally stand out most places I go, don't need the orange. And if I did, I'd look like a really tall version of the Syracuse mascot:
syracuse-mascot.jpg

No way would I dress like him. I would be afraid that people would confuse me with someone that "plays for the other team". :act-up:

I would totally do it. But I would roll the hell out of the bill of my cap. No way I'd be wearing a flat billed cap.

Yes but drop the cap and throw in a visor!

I would defidently rock anything from the Puma line. I am not to much older than Rickie so I like his style alot

Yes, but it would have to be one of his tamer outfits. Not the human highlighter look he has sported a few times this season.

Back