The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn TC, that's REALLY wanting to get out there dude, lol. I've played in the 30's and 40's this year with no wind, but no way to this. It's like 2* here today, but 50* in the forecast for next Saturday, hope the damn snow is gone by then.

It wasn't suppose to be this windy. I'm just giddy dude. I saw sunshine so I went for it but it was brutal.

The balls I hit yesterday were blowing back in my face, haha.

It wasn't suppose to be this windy. I'm just giddy dude. I saw sunshine so I went for it but it was brutal.

Haha, but atleast you got to try the Ci11 outside! :)

That's too cold, dude. You'll make a bad swing and hurt your back or something else. 35*, calm, and sunny is our limit, though Gracie would give it a go colder. But until she can drive herself to the course that ain't happening.

Kevin

You mountain men can get away with that stuff, my scrawny ass would have frost bite dimples, haha. It might be a good way to see the forgiveness of the clubs, those stingers would give a pretty good indication where your hitting the club face.

My rant for today is threads that get closed before I even get to post in them.

My rant for today is threads that get closed before I even get to post in them.

haha atleast you get to read them.

Rant = snow on the ground. Luckily it'll get warm again this week

my rant of the day is that final round coverage has a 30 minute gap between golf ch and cbs. sometimes even longer if we have to wait on a suck fest college bb game to end.

my rant of the day is that final round coverage has a 30 minute gap between golf ch and cbs. sometimes even longer if we have to wait on a suck fest college bb game to end.

You aren't alone. Hopefully this game won't run over.

Basketball sucks....

I really dont like CBS right now.

I wouldn't go that far. I just wish GC could keep the coverage until CBS was ready,

It sucks when it affects the middle of a great round of golf. CBS says coverage starts at 3 PM EST and then every weekend a dumba$$ bball game runs over.

It sucks when it affects the middle of a great round of golf. CBS says coverage starts at 3 PM EST and then every weekend a dumba$$ bball game runs over.

Yeah. Not really CBS' fault. I just can't understand why GC can't show it.

I'd be interested to see the avg ratings of the last hr of a bball game before golf and the first hour of golf on a weekly basis. Id be surprised if golf had bigger ratings on weekly basis. This tourney is the exception bc of the leaderboard.

Yeah. Not really CBS' fault. I just can't understand why GC can't show it.

GC can't show it because CBS has this coverage slot. Trust me that if GC was allowed to they would. They lose thousands of viewers as soon as they are off air live.

CBS schedules their sports terribly. Their games always run over. There is a reason why the get called "Commercial Broadcasting System" during SEC football games.

GC can't show it because CBS has this coverage slot. Trust me that if GC was allowed to they would. They lose thousands of viewers as soon as they are off air live.

Yeah it's stupid. Any idea why they end at 2:30? Does CBS have that too?

Yeah it's stupid. Any idea why they end at 2:30? Does CBS have that too?

They work around the CBS coverage and GC wants to have a pre/post game for all of their coverage. So, they kill the live feed 30 prior to CBS taking over.

Fouling with a 9 point lead, really?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back