2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

I think Faldo is enjoying the fact that Tiger lost. Just the tone of his voice when he talks about what Tiger will say about his game after the round, and then when the crowd was cheering for Phil walking up to 18 green he made a comment about Tiger listening to it as he walks the fairway with his hands in his pockets. The tone of his voice just sounds like he is enjoying seeing Tiger collapse in the final round.

I believe that is one of the best rounds of Golf I have ever seen Phil play.

...and Tiger is going to 4 putt. Did you see Phils eyes when Tiger missed that?

Three putt! hahaha I called it (Well, I asked what the odds were)

Can we get a screenshot of the facial expression Phil just had when Tiger hit that putt? Wow.

Can Wi double eagle for the tie? Lol.

Amazing golf by Phil. Great day. Lol @ Tigger. He doesn't care anymore.

Way to go Phil!

Tapped from my android

Wow, LOL

Wow that was stupid of Tiger to rush up there and putt really quick...what an idiot way to finish your round.

Tiger's said "Great putting." Lol, you think?

I would love to hear what Tiger and Phil really feel about each other.

Wow that was stupid of Tiger to rush up there and putt really quick...what an idiot way to finish your round.

He had no more you know what's to give lol

For a guy that is "too old", "has no drive" "just cant compete anymore", Phil sure did look impressive today. Congrats to him on putting on a performance out there. 40 wins as he turned 41 is darn good.

Nice win by Phil. Good for him.

He's already out of the parking lot

For a guy that is "too old", "has no drive" "just cant compete anymore", Phil sure did look impressive today. Congrats to him on putting on a performance out there. 40 wins as he turned 41 is darn good.

Not only that. What about his lawsuit earlier this year, or still going on, glad he won he certainly deserved it.

I would love to hear what Tiger and Phil really feel about each other.

I bet Tigger hates Phil and Phil respects Tigger. That's what I feel like it should be at least.

I wouldnt be surprised to see him be really short with the media.

On a side note...hooray for a Callaway staffer getting the win!!!

Great round of golf by Phil today. And Tiger... average doesnt cut it on the Tour.

Oh yeah I totally thought he was going to 4 putt that haha

Trying to figure out what that look Phil gave was. Pity? Disgust?

Back