THP Albatross Club Is Live

Got my hat along with my Sligo today and it's a really nice hat, nice fit too! Pukka is awesome

Not sure if this was mentioned in this thread, but how about a members only Albatross Club putter cover? The current THP putter cover has been sold out for a while now. $20 / putter cover works for me.

Not sure if this was mentioned in this thread, but how about a members only Albatross Club putter cover? The current THP putter cover has been sold out for a while now. $20 / putter cover works for me.

TBH. I think that may be asking too much. They've already given a great deal to the club members. Maybe the regular THP head cover will get restocked on the future though.

Tapped from my android

We can hope there is another putter cover this year! The ones from years past were amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe the regular THP head cover will get restocked on the future though.

Tapped from my android
If so, I'm in....

I received a sweet hat today. It's my first Pukka and I'm impressed.

This will be my first Pukka as well. I am yet to receive my hat... Can anyone post a pic of theirs? I want to see what it looks like... Weird request, I know. Lol.

Tap tap taparoo

Only joined this week, had plenty of my dumb beginner questions answered almost immediately, so thought the least i could do was Join the club, Don't know what benefits us Canadians get, and really doesnt matter, just happy to support, as long as you guys can put up with the Newbie questions for a while

*also how long does it take to go through, im in no rush, just curious when get my new av and sweet hat lol

Only joined this week, had plenty of my dumb beginner questions answered almost immediately, so thought the least i could do was Join the club, Don't know what benefits us Canadians get, and really doesnt matter, just happy to support, as long as you guys can put up with the Newbie questions for a while

*also how long does it take to go through, im in no rush, just curious when get my new av and sweet hat lol

GolferGal is lighting quick, as long as she is online and JB has recommend that you send her a PM after joining, just to make sure it went through. I had mine in under 5 minutes, avatar that is. With this being the weekend and the site undergoing maintenance, it may be tomorrow before you have your avatar. As for the hats, they are being sent out on a first signed up, first out the door basis. From what I have seen, your hat and mine will probably roll out in the March batch. Hope this helps and welcome to THP!

There will be another putter cover, but it wont be Albatross members only. However the members will get it for 20% off should they choose to get one.

GolferGal is lighting quick, as long as she is online and JB has recommend that you send her a PM after joining, just to make sure it went through. I had mine in under 5 minutes, avatar that is. With this being the weekend and the site undergoing maintenance, it may be tomorrow before you have your avatar. As for the hats, they are being sent out on a first signed up, first out the door basis. From what I have seen, your hat and mine will probably roll out in the March batch. Hope this helps and welcome to THP!

This.

This will be my first Pukka as well. I am yet to receive my hat... Can anyone post a pic of theirs? I want to see what it looks like... Weird request, I know. Lol.

Tap tap taparoo

Look at the first post in this thread. GG posted picks.

Tapped from my android

I just realized that I have not yet posted a pic of how stunningly handsome I look in my new THP hat by Pukka. Got it.with my package of Bridgestone golf balls and took pics of those but not the hat. I will upload a photo right after work. I have never owned a Pukka hat before, and I must say that it feels incredible! The quality is second to none. Great job Pukka for producing such amazing hats, and thanks THP for offering such a quality product to us as Albatross Club members. The hat alone is worth more than the $30 to me!

In case some of our members did not notice, we have added a perk to the Albatross Club membership. All of our contests and forum testing will include free shipping if selected to our Albatross Club members. We thank you all for making it all possible and its just another way we want to give back.

Thanks JB and GG, this really is a grand gesture. I know we all appreciate it!

Just another perk among many

In case some of our members did not notice, we have added a perk to the Albatross Club membership. All of our contests and forum testing will include free shipping if selected to our Albatross Club members. We thank you all for making it all possible and its just another way we want to give back.

That is simply amazing. I would be more than happy to pay shipping for all you guys do. What a great gesture!

That is really something special, just makes the club that much better!

I had noticed that and think it's awesome!

This is very cool, but I think it would be very nice of people who win to go ahead and pay for shipping. Shipping is expensive when done on the scale THP does it and I know if I win something, if paying for shipping is all it costs, it's a small price to pay. It's very cool that it's not required.

Look at the first post in this thread. GG posted picks.

Tapped from my android

Thanks.... Missed that somehow!

Tap tap taparoo

The knowledge and opportunities here are just unbelievable. I will be joining the club shortly, hopefully by the end of the week as soon as a little something comes in the mail.

Such a small price to pay for everything done here.

This is very cool, but I think it would be very nice of people who win to go ahead and pay for shipping. Shipping is expensive when done on the scale THP does it and I know if I win something, if paying for shipping is all it costs, it's a small price to pay. It's very cool that it's not required.

I'd agree with this. I can only imagine the amount that THP must pay in shipping fees each year. If you're a winner or a tester, paying shipping is a small gesture that would no doubt be appreciated even more. Especially if you're outwith CONUS like me!

(this is even more relevant when you consider how many Albatross Club members we're seeing now! It's great!)

I'd agree with this. I can only imagine the amount that THP must pay in shipping fees each year. If you're a winner or a tester, paying shipping is a small gesture that would no doubt be appreciated even more. Especially if you're outwith CONUS like me!

(this is even more relevant when you consider how many Albatross Club members we're seeing now! It's great!)

It is something we have decided to do, and if someone does win and they are not an Albatross Club member, maybe they will think about joining.

Absolutely. There are so many great reasons for joining, this is yet another incentive.

Wow, that's quite a bonus in itself. Thanks JB and THP.

The first 48 hats have been shipped and everyone should have them by the end of the week, unless you live outside the US then it could be next week.

Back