The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I never thought about that. I couldnt imagine the kind of crap you see on a daily basis.

Oh it gets better when they actually talk in text in the middle of a question or conversation.

Real example?

Me: What are the the stages of the water cycle?

Student: IDK, LOL

Me: (Head Explodes)

Oh it gets better when they actually talk in text in the middle of a question or conversation.

Real example?

Haha, thats awesome, well not really. I think I would just send some THP lingo back at them...
For example;

JMan: HAM, OEM, Hawkponder.

Minds will be blown.

Real example?

Hahahahaha. I think I'm going to start doing that to my teachers.

Haha, thats awesome, well not really. I think I would just send some THP lingo back at them...
For example;

JMan: HAM, OEM, Hawkponder.

Minds will be blown.

Then finish them off with colonel'ing and Chunkypondering.

BOOM.

Hi i am a aspiring golfer and fitness pro with titleist and own my own business now, all on the up and making increase of nett profit each year and expanding the company but all this is cause i dropped out of college year 2, i decided what am i learning this crap for, it was business with international development, what? load of rubbish. but are colleges worth it if your smart and business minded in the first place. i have friend s that passed and completed it and im earing triple them and have triple the free time, does anyone think colleges are a business scam to rack in money? anyway people get mediocre jobs with no free time mostly after all that work. only lay and doctors and mabye some others should go to uni the rest should be on job training. but dropping out was best decision i made, anyone else in same boat as me. im 22 years old now and have a girlfriend and ready to buy my own house and try for my dream to become a pro golfer on european tour while running busniess and working in fitness. if i didnt drop out i would be in a office job and no time to holiday with friends and girl and play golf. the only downfall is i wont get any new work mates.lol

What is up with this? In another thread he is asking about buying a fake R11. If you are a personal trainer for Titleist, why are you buying fake R11's? And if you can't tell the difference between a fake R11 and a real one, you don't need to be playing on ANY professional tour. I am sorry. I just had to chime in here.

Just found out a Trader Joes is going to open up roughly half a mile from my house.

I'm pretty excited about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found out a Trader Joes is going to open up roughly half a mile from my house.

Dude thats awesome! I'm jealous!!!

TJ's had some nice stuff I remember. Too bad there aren't too many around NJ.

What is up with this? In another thread he is asking about buying a fake R11. If you are a personal trainer for Titleist, why are you buying fake R11's? And if you can't tell the difference between a fake R11 and a real one, you don't need to be playing on ANY professional tour. I am sorry. I just had to chime in here.

Bobby stole mom's iPad.

Danica Patrick is getting ready to be

Danica Patrick is getting ready to be

the most polarizing figure in the sports world for the next 10 days or so if my FB is any indication.

What makes me laugh is most of the hardcore haters seem to be women, which seems odd.

I'm the first one to admit that the amount of coverage she gets is completely out of whack with her actual on-track performance, but she's no Milka Dunno.

08_danica-patrick_behind_10.jpg

Love Trader Joe's.

the most polarizing figure in the sports world for the next 10 days or so if my FB is any indication.

What makes me laugh is most of the hardcore haters seem to be women, which seems odd.

I'm the first one to admit that the amount of coverage she gets is completely out of whack with her actual on-track performance, but she's no Milka Dunno.

08_danica-patrick_behind_10.jpg

I'm sorry, I didn't catch a word you were saying. :act-up:

I still think the title of most polarizing sports female recently goes to Natalie Gulbis for her body paint shoot.

The one here opened last Friday. It was a zoo, the checkout lines were wrapped all around the store, something like 30 minute wait. Preposterous!

--
tapatalk

Good lord

Love Trader Joes. The chocolate almonds with sea salt is the greatest snack in the universe

Moved to the banter thread with the Gulbis talk.

Why is their driver talk in this thread? Are you guys lost or what? This thread is very confusing because of the merging and golf talk.

Kevin

Haha sorry Esox!

Why is their driver talk in this thread? Are you guys lost or what? This thread is very confusing because of the merging and golf talk.

Kevin
Taken care of. Back to the banter.

I don't understand all the fuss about Trader Joes. There's some decent stuff like cheap olive oil and juices, but not much else there excites me.

Kevin

I don't understand all the fuss about Trader Joes. There's some decent stuff like cheap olive oil and juices, but not much else there excites me.

Kevin

Some of their prepared frozen foods in pretty good. My anti-hippie side doesn't allow me to Luke the store in general though.

--
tapatalk

yo im totally on board with what your saying man! collage is completely out-dated and over rated. the value people place on school's is rediculous. not just college, high school to. it sucks the creativity and passion out of so many people but because it has been the done for so many generations that people think that if you dont get a higher education you cant be succeful in what ever carrier you chose to follow. now yes if you want to be a doctor and your going to be dealing with peoples lives you should get the proper cradentials but there are better ways of doing it then sitting a class room grinding over fun facts from a book to prepare for a "big test"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back