Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice video, Cookie. Don't worry - everyone has bad putting days.

Time cut the Bettinardi down to legal length. :alien: Nice video cookie!

Don't think for a second that the thought is not crossing my mind....

LMAO - threeboysdad. This hurts...

haha thats not right. Cookie were you secretly taking notes?

Forget notes, I need a whole book right now. No worries...I will get it fixed.

Forget notes, I need a whole book right now. No worries...I will get it fixed.

No worries dude we all have those putting days and for Tiger its more often then not.

Nice HOTD video Cookie. Stick with the Betti, before long you'll be dropping them in the cup.

Hey cookie, thanks for the video! Nice job guys.

Cookie, you reckon Bridgestone can make you some belly wedges?

Now that's funny right there I don't care who you are!!

Nice hole Cook! I'm hoping some of that better weather comes down this way...it's been raining here for a week now.

nice video threeboysdad!!! LOL! I watched the whole thing and was disappointed. He didn't show how to pick the ball out of the hole with 2 fingers like the pros do. Would love to learn that trick. :bulgy-eyes:

Just for you cookie. Now leave me alone.

Nice HOTD video TC...I'm glad to see you posting these...I get real tired of seeing Cookie's! :D :D :D Now leave Cookie alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good hole TC. 2 putt pars are good.

Nice Job TC....2 putt pars are always welcome in my book.

Not bad TC. Now why is a 4 HC playing from the white tees? :alien2:

Good hole, TC. Cookie would have 3-putted that. :banana:

Not bad TC. Now why is a 4 HC playing from the white tees? :alien2:

Because on that course it's about 6600 yards. They have the tips, white, senior and ladies. I make easy pars cookie. You flub chips and can't putt.

Sent from my forged iPad

Nice HOTD TC, but you should know better than thinking that will have Cookie off your back.

Here is my hole of the day video. 1st hole of 2012!!! There is some serious wind noise for the 1st too shots, sorry about that.

And then this one. In practice rounds before the Masters you see players skip the ball across the pond on 16. Well I wanted to try that today check it out

Looks cold and sounds windy Dean. Props for getting out there buddy; nice job!

You guys should have driven south to NJ! Down here I had 52* and sunny, with no snow in sight! This being said, awesome that you got out there.

Back