2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Hmm will someone be in the lawn furniture while we chip over them ?

This year you will have to chip it over the lawn furniture, through the woodshed, and bounce it off the alligators head. Closest to the wood pile wins a can of whup arse :alien:

Any of you folks out there pondering this trip, should send a PM asap to GolferGal and get er done. It's more fun than you could ever imagine. Not to mention, you might get a first hand look at the woodshed :bulgy-eyes:.

This year you will have to chip it over the lawn furniture, through the woodshed, and bounce it off the alligators head. Closest to the wood pile wins a can of whup arse :alien:

Any of you folks out there pondering this trip, should send a PM asap to GolferGal and get er done. It's more fun than you could ever imagine. Not to mention, you might get a first hand look at the woodshed :bulgy-eyes:.

How about a "closest to the hole off OG's walker" contest? Or will you have the scooter by then?

How about a "closest to the hole off OG's walker" contest? Or will you have the scooter by then?

Thats why he built the woodshed to house his new Lil Rascal Scooter.

Thats why he built the woodshed to house his new Lil Rascal Scooter.

hahaha you boys will be the ones needing a scooter out in that hot Florida sun :sweat:. Especially,,, after I run your butts through the woodshed a time or two :terror:!

You boys had rather run through hell with gasoline drawers on than mess with the woodshed :D

Drops, careful. You might be in the woodshed then.

Drops has been issued an express ticket to the woodshed along with Bullfrog, Cookie, & Mattycaulk :deadhorse:

You boys had rather run through hell with gasoline drawers on than mess with the woodshed :D

Drops has been issued an express ticket to the woodshed along with Bullfrog, Cookie, & Mattycaulk :deadhorse:

Let's see, you have either had too much cough syrup this morning or you are already drinking.

On a positive note, it has already been made very clear that the woodshed will be at Cypress Gardens with Ole Gray but I have no intentions of making it there. Looks like I am in the clear this year!

ddxu has been awesome in helping me with flights and stuff. I should be confirmed booked by tomorrow haha.doing a red eye flight to make a Thursday afternoon round!

no problem, glad I could help man

I know this is old hat, but I'm anxious to start talking some trash to the 11 losing teams. My brain is already on test over load looking at all that will be present. Can't wait to get some swings in

I arrive at MCO on Thursday at 11:35am. I went ahead and booked a cancelable rental minivan, in case some other people are arriving around the same time and want to share the van. I may also run to the store on the way from MCO too (depending when the afternoon group tees off).

I fly out Sunday night at 5:30ish, so I could potentially team up with some other people going to MCO around then too.

I arrive at MCO on Thursday at 11:35am. I went ahead and booked a cancelable rental minivan, in case some other people are arriving around the same time and want to share the van. I may also run to the store on the way from MCO too (depending when the afternoon group tees off).

I fly out Sunday night at 5:30ish, so I could potentially team up with some other people going to MCO around then too.

I can only hope that stop is for booze.

Could someone please explain how to participate in the demo day or outing?

Could someone please explain how to participate in the demo day or outing?

It will show sold out. Send a PM to GolferGal to get on the waiting list if you're interested. There have been some cancellations.

Man your losing it old man. Don't break you hip before May. And bring your walker.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I will be arriving to MCO at 11:06 am, I will gladly give you some cash for a ride to the villas. I think Tadashi is booking an afternoon round but not sure of the time. I am defiantly trying to play that round.

Thanks for thr response. Looks likemamgreat time!

I will be arriving to MCO at 11:06 am, I will gladly give you some cash for a ride to the villas. I think Tadashi is booking an afternoon round but not sure of the time. I am defiantly trying to play that round.

Sounds good, I have you down. We should be able to get 4-5 people & luggage in the minivan. I will send you a PM as we get closer to the trip so we can exchange phone numbers, etc.

I'll be arriving Thursday around 10-11 and would love to play a Thursday round :)

Man your losing it old man. Don't break you hip before May. And bring your walker.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Walker huh? I think I will bench press you a few times on the first tee while warming up. If you don't weigh over 300 lbs you will be in for a surprise.

Last edited:
Sounds good, I have you down. We should be able to get 4-5 people & luggage in the minivan. I will send you a PM as we get closer to the trip so we can exchange phone numbers, etc.

Thanks Ddxu, I wont have much but my clubs, backpack and a small bag of clothes.

Team Nicklaus will begin the day with a little pep rally. We had a few of our fans come to the local football stadium in Orlando, to get the THP Outing kicked off.

My flight lands a lil after 12, think I'll miss the bus/van of ya'll. Anyone else's flight arriving after noon? Could share a ride

Sent from my DROID X2

Back