Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

Time for Rory to get his balls in check, get a firm grip on his irons, and ROAR back! :angry:

For those who are counting Rors out, he did come back from being 3 down against Westy to win. Not over yet. Hunter needs to keep the foot on the pedal.

As true as this is. Rory looks tired and his game appears to be heading in the wrong direction.

On a side note, I heard the clown yell "YEAH!!!" At least, I think he's still there.

And the ONE TIME/BOOM SHAKALAKA guy is gone. Whew. The "YEAH" must have been a different clown.

Little man just gave me a kiss and said 'dad, you want to watch golf?' what a champ....game on

Is it just me that hates people in the crowd screaming after tee shots ?

Little man just gave me a kiss and said 'dad, you want to watch golf?' what a champ....game on
Nice, Tad is back with us. I've got my kid watching bob builder in the other room, this is daddys tv time.

My wife and daughter are at the in-laws. I'm suppose to be getting things done... does this count? I did change my avatar.

It is cool that the kids are cooperating with the dads on here for the TV golf time.

nicely done MSB! haha

My wife and daughter are at the in-laws. I'm suppose to be getting things done... does this count? I did change my avatar.

A man needs some "me" time. No worries.

Rep added, MSB.

Drinking Sunkist, while looking at your avatar is not recommended... Hahaha. PS- Rep Added!

Epic avatar MSB. I love it.

Rors is going to get it going on the back 9 mostly because the sun reacts differently off Hunters flat brim on the back 9 and it will affect his game.

Go Hunter!!! I really, really dont want Rory to become the new world #1!

I've been hitting balls in a net. It's more fun than watching these train wrecks. Seriously, has Rory made a birdie yet?

Sent from my forged iPad

Back