Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

Mahan is swinging great right now. He looks to have a ton of confidence and seems to be putting the ball right where he wants to off the tee. His iron play isn't top notch but he's getting it done.

Rory CRUSHED that ball.

I hate Johnny Miller. Please do us all a favor and shut up.

Alright, huge drive from Rory. Here we go.

I've been hitting balls in a net. It's more fun than watching these train wrecks. Seriously, has Rory made a birdie yet?

Sent from my forged iPad

To answer your question, yes. He birdied 2 & 3 but so did Hunter. Since then it has been pars, 2 bogies, and a double.

He's got 2 birdies. 3 bogies and a double.

So he's three over thru 9? Wow, that's not #1 material. He blew his wad against Lee. I think he was 7 under thru 16 in that match.

Sent from my forged iPad

I just hope Hunter gets some redemption for his Ryder Cup experience. I don't dislike Rory as I think he is a good kid however my heart is with good old Hunter.

Hunter is just so locked in. I can't see Rory coming back.

what a shot by Mahan!

USA! USA! USA! Go Hunter go!

Talk about throwing darts.

I come home to this? Yessir! Go Hunter!

I think I might be the only fan Johnny Miller has, preach JM, preach

Yep, that may be your ballgame, but Rory almost landed his in the hole!

I bet Rory misses.

Sent from my forged iPad

I think I might be the only fan Johnny Miller has, preach JM, preach

I'm a big fan of Miller as well. Tell it like it is Johnny.

I just hope Hunter gets some redemption for his Ryder Cup experience. I don't dislike Rory as I think he is a good kid however my heart is with good old Hunter.

He has handled that pretty well IMO, I read an interview in Golf Digest or one of those type magazines and I really like the guy and his attitude.

And there's your dagger, methinks.

Rory misses. Out of gas for sure.

Rory four down...this is over.

Back