The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tot Hill sounds like a place where there would be kids, not a place to get away from kids.

Kevin

I know its the Random and Off Topic section, but lets keep this thread to rants and plan get togethers in other areas. Thanks.

I got locked out of my house tonight for 4 hours. No house keys, phone, or wallet. The sun was only up for 2 of those. It rained the last 90 minutes, and the covered entryway only does so much

Sorry if this was already posted... but for my first post in this thread...

I'M IRRITATED THAT I WAS UNABLE TO WATCH ALCATRAZ, BECAUSE FOX THOUGHT IT WAS COOL TO PUT ON A CAR RACE INSTEAD. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edit: I now see it has been posted.

I got locked out of my house tonight for 4 hours. No house keys, phone, or wallet. The sun was only up for 2 of those. It rained the last 90 minutes, and the covered entryway only does so much

No neighbors or anything home? That really sucks, sorry to hear it.

No neighbors or anything home? That really sucks, sorry to hear it.

No one was between 7:00-8:00 that's for sure. When it started raining relatively steady, I didn't really care too much for getting wet so I wasn't gonna move unless it let up or I was going inside. Pretty crappy experience.

No one was between 7:00-8:00 that's for sure. When it started raining relatively steady, I didn't really care too much for getting wet so I wasn't gonna move unless it let up or I was going inside. Pretty crappy experience.

Damn man thats never a fun place to be. Of course thanks to Murphy's Law it had to rain

ooft, that's harsh. Nothing more frustrating than being locked out. 4 hours is a long time alone with yourself.

Its now supposed to rain tomorrow for my iron fitting. That sucks when I get to hit outside while being inside. I guess I have to trust the LM???

I usually get up at 5 Am for work. If I don't have to be in early. Which today I don't! Glad my boss sends me a text at 430 asking a question! Really?? Lol. He's lucky I like him

I usually get up at 5 Am for work. If I don't have to be in early. Which today I don't! Glad my boss sends me a text at 430 asking a question! Really?? Lol. He's lucky I like him

That sucks, in the construction business ?

Tap-in Talking

The course down the street is reopening Thursday for the first time in over a year. We had really bad flooding and everything was washed away including the clubhouse. Really excited until I looked at the weather. Rain Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Nice on Sunday but 3 days of rain means the course will be unplayable. Aint that some shizz.

My first issue of the day.... The person reports an "air message"....... Error????? WTC

My first issue of the day.... The person reports an "air message"....... Error????? WTC

Not really a rant but my sister is a Physician Assistant and she sent me a txt me a few minutes ago that she had 2 back to back patients one that suffers from 'May Greens" and the other suffers from Goalstones and had her goalbladder removed. HAHAHAH People scare me.

Since last Thursday night I've had a total of 14 hours of sleep. I'm in a weird sleep pattern that I can't get out of and every morning I look like I've been on an all night bender with the bags that are under my eyes, etc.

Not really a rant but my sister is a Physician Assistant and she sent me a txt me a few minutes ago that she had 2 back to back patients one that suffers from 'May Greens" and the other suffers from Goalstones and had her goalbladder removed. HAHAHAH People scare me.

LMFAO..... MAN! That is awesome. If I dont know how to spell a medical issue, I just scribble something so they ask haha.

Since last Thursday night I've had a total of 14 hours of sleep. I'm in a weird sleep pattern that I can't get out of and every morning I look like I've been on an all night bender with the bags that are under my eyes, etc.

Dang Hanksward. I hope you get that straightened out homeskillet!

My rant of the day? Well, i dont know really if it's a rant or a banter because it feels like the universe needed to even things out so i wasn't surprised that it happend. Febuary was a really good month for me in terms of economy, so it was bound to happen.

Went to the range, hit a few balls and on the way home i got a speeding ticket. 7,46mph to fast = $350 fine. And i was going to order a new hybrid and fw today.

My rant of the day? Well, i dont know really if it's a rant or a banter because it feels like the universe needed to even things out so i wasn't surprised that it happend. Febuary was a really good month for me in terms of economy, so it was bound to happen.

Went to the range, hit a few balls and on the way home i got a speeding ticket. 7,46mph to fast = $350 fine. And i was going to order a new hybrid and fw today.

That is a valid rant. Speeding tickets suck, and I've been fortunate enough to avoid them.

That is a valid rant. Speeding tickets suck, and I've been fortunate enough to avoid them.

But i thought a rant implied that you are mad at something also?

Lets hope it stays that way for you then :)

But i thought a rant implied that you are mad at something also?

Lets hope it stays that way for you then :)

I'd be mad that I had to pay a speeding ticket rather than get some golf stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back