Just found out my dog has cancer

RonInThornton

LEFTIES UNITE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
28 GHIN
I have to take him in for surgery this weekend to remove the tumor and hopefully get all the cancer with it. I've had this little guy for 8 years now

Wow ROn. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your dog dude. I lost Maggie my boxer to cancer Valentines day 2011. It's a tough road but I hope and pray its a successful one for you.

Sorry to hear...diseases in pets can be very tough...Thoughts are with you, Ron!

Sorry to hear that, Ron. Hope the surgery is successful and she's back better than ever.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and i hope the surgery is successful and you have many more years together.

Sorry to hear Ron, hopefully he have a quick health recovery!

Sorry to hear that Ron. Really hoping it all goes well this weekend.

sorry to hear man... hopefully the surgery goes well and hes all better after.

Sorry to hear Ron, I hope that the surgery is a success.

Sorry to hear it Ron, our pets steal our hearts and become as family members. My thought and prayers that all goes well!

Sorry to hear that, I have had my dog for 6 years and I know how close you can get with them, I hope all goes well Ron thoughts and prayewrs for you and the dog.

I'll keep him in my thoughts.

My dog's biopsy came back negative yesterday for a mass on his paw, so I hope between us we go 2 for 2!

Hoping every thing works out. I'll keep him in my thoughts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry to hear Ron, hopefully everything goes well. I just lost my 10yr old jack russell terrier in Nov. to cancer. It was not easy putting her down. Again I hope everything goes well and your dog has a speedy recovery.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts

Sorry to hear it Ron...hopefully they'll be able to get it all out.

Sorry to hear this. It really hits close to home for me. I am praying for the best for you guys.

Sorry to hear Ron. My last two dogs I have lost to cancer. Its a tough road for the both of you. Best wishes..

I too know how this feels, I lost one to cancer 6 1/2 years ago and my sister lost one this week, I am praying that the doctor is able to get all of the cancer. All of us dog lovers know that a good dog is a family member.

I too know how this feels, I lost one to cancer 6 1/2 years ago and my sister lost one this week, I am praying that the doctor is able to get all of the cancer. All of us dog lovers know that a good dog is a family member.

Actually, I like the dog better than some family members, but that's a whole nother thread

Actually, I like the dog better than some family members, but that's a whole nother thread

Yeah I know, I was talking about the good family members. :D

Good luck Ron! Hope everything goes smoothly and the little guy has a quick recovery!

Good luck Ron. Hopefully you have pet insurance. I'll be thinking of you and your dog.

Thoughts are with you Ron. I hope everything works out.

Ron, that is too bad. My thoughts and prayers are with you. That's no fun to go through. Hope the little guy recovers quickly!

Back