What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played nine today, but couldn't get the driver on the fairway. Really need to work on the mental game so I can improve overall.

I reshafted a wedge for a friend and put on a couple of grips for my wife.

Put a Matrix HD Radix 5 shaft in the Supertri, going to try it out and see how it works.

Thanks Kmac.

Lol I play golf today. I must have taken some short game lessons from Sean foley.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I play golf today. I must have taken some short game lessons from Sean foley.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, no, Breezy, were you three-jacking all over the place?

Put a Matrix HD Radix 5 shaft in the Supertri, going to try it out and see how it works.

Thanks Kmac.

Np dude. Hope it works out for you.

Beast mode from tapatalk

First lesson!! I'm excited for the next!

Played 9 holes today. Felt good to get out there for the first time this year.

Last edited:
Went to the range to test my new hybrid and I'm in love. Still trying to clean up a hook that developed over winter though.

Renewed my GHIN membership.....I didn't realize it was due in March, but when I didn't get a handicap update I figured it out.

more drills rather be at the range have to get out this weekend. see if they are helping.

Went and got a shaft tipped for my R9 driver. Worked a bit with my fitter on some swing mechanics, then went to the range and hit a small bucket.

Scheduled a lesson for tomorrow. Wish I didn't have to work or is be out there now.

put down another payment on our golf membership for the year

Went to Golf Town and his clubs for 3 hours....again.

I went and hit a bucket at the range during lunch. I figured out that sanuks do not make good golf shoes. I had a hard time making solid contact. I was slipping all over the place. From now on the golf shoes will be in the truck with the clubs at all times.

Just hit the RBZ Tour TP driver. Nice clean look with a deep face. Nice feedback and crisp sound.

Just hit the RBZ Tour TP driver. Nice clean look with a deep face. Nice feedback and crisp sound.

like it any better than the VRS?

Had a so so day at the range, driver was best today and irons were blah.

Had a so so day at the range, driver was best today and irons were blah.

Your irons know they are being replaced, so they aren't happy.

Long day today. Spent 4 hours at the dome this morning practicing and trying out new grips. Helped with a clinic. Went to Golf Town to purchase a sleeve of Black and Chrome. Played nine.. then returned to the dome for a little more work for a hour. Real solid day today.

Alex

like it any better than the VRS?

Not enough feedback from the dozen hits. I do enjoy the way it sets up with the deeper face. Different sound than the VRS. The launch mon. was not working so no numbers.

Spent some time here on THP...cleaned the clubs....made tee times for this weekend....spent more time here on THP....putted in the basement.....spent more time on THP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back