The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no inlaws, Tracy's mom passed when she was young and she doesn't talk to her father.

I don't have any either, but my fam more than makes.up for it.

Kindle Fire Forged

ugh...if your not gonna listen to me talk then dont ask me a question.

I love those types of questions. Want to just shake the sh@t out of someone.

hahahaha...brutal

I can't think of a worse way to spend the day after a Tarheel drubbing. Sorry little broski. Just kill em with kindness.

thats what I try to do bro, I just get fed up after a little while

I can't think of a worse way to spend the day after a Tarheel drubbing. Sorry little broski. Just kill em with kindness.

I agree. It's lose lose no matter what you do so just be nice smile and bend over. It will all be worth it when you are getting lucky when they leave.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

thats what I try to do bro, I just get fed up after a little while

I hear ya. Are you at home now? Just THP'ing while they're sitting there? That's awesome. Biotching about someone when they sit like 4 feet from you and have no clue.

I hear ya. Are you at home now? Just THP'ing while they're sitting there? That's awesome. Biotching about someone when they sit like 4 feet from you and have no clue.

hahaha, thats exactly what I am doing. Just found out they were coming on friday and staying til monday.....Boom

hahaha, thats exactly what I am doing. Just found out they were coming on friday and staying til monday.....Boom

Nothing like putting you out for the weekend. Ouch o'la. The only thing that could make that better is if her brother came by and stole something from you, LOL

Just watch golf and THP all day. Completely check out. I guess you won't be seeing mom and dad this weekend huh?

Nothing like putting you out for the weekend. Ouch o'la. The only thing that could make that better is if her brother came by and stole something from you, LOL

Just watch golf and THP all day. Completely check out. I guess you won't be seeing mom and dad this weekend huh?

hahahaha...dude, remind me to tell you a story about him on Monday. WOW!!

We saw them Friday night

hahahaha...dude, remind me to tell you a story about him on Monday. WOW!!

We saw them Friday night

I can only imagine. I will try to remember to remind you. So what are y'all doing today?

Sent from my forged iPad

I can only imagine. I will try to remember to remind you. So what are y'all doing today?

Sent from my forged iPad

I have no clue bro, I am just going with the flow

Liz and I are not married, so no official in-laws, but her mother is great. Lost her dad a few years ago, but big time outdoorsman, I really loved that guy.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I've really had a crappy week. It's all kind of coming to a head today and I'm about to let some major frustration out one way or another. Can't hit stupid golf balls because of course it's effing raining.

I've really had a crappy week. It's all kind of coming to a head today and I'm about to let some major frustration out one way or another. Can't hit stupid golf balls because of course it's effing raining.

Why can't you play golf in the rain?

I'm at my parent's house for the weekend and forgot to bring any rain gear because I'm an idiot.

Trash bag works at the football game, lol. Sorry to hear about your week dude.

Dogs got skunked this morning. Would not wish this on my worst enemy. Scrubbed them and took em to the groomers to get the stink out. They said the stink will stick with them for 6 months. Not the way I planned on spending today.

Tapped that!

I have SO much freaking homework but it is the nicest day we've had so far this year. 56 and sunny with only 5-10 mph winds. I want to go play 9 holes but I know I shouldn't.

Sorry to hear that Mardin. We have a ton of skunks up here but luckily our dog has never gotten skunked.

Dustin Johnson asking "What does it do?" in the RocketBallz ad. It makes a mean cappuccino, Dusty. WTF do you think it does?

Dustin Johnson asking "What does it do?" in the RocketBallz ad. It makes a mean cappuccino, Dusty. WTF do you think it does?

I was just surprised he was able to get the whole question out. Wonder how many takes it took?

LMAO. Funny stuff!

Team Hackers tapping!

I was just surprised he was able to get the whole question out. Wonder how many takes it took?

Your avatar reminds me of the John Doe sketch Detective Mills had drawn up in the movie "Seven". That's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back