What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a Bushnell Rangefinder today.

couple oakley outfits.

Bought a TaylorMade Ghost Tour Maranello putter
I thought $129 was a pretty good price

Bought two Adidas shirts from the golf course I had lessons at. They were 50% off, good deal.

Nike VR_S Driver, 9.5 deg Stiff Fubuki K Shaft

Cheap used Adams 9015d 10.5* driver, cheeeeeap fun one I've always wanted to mess around with. Nice to have the tinkering bug again, its fun to build and change club shafts and such.

Cheap used Adams 9015d 10.5* driver, cheeeeeap fun one I've always wanted to mess around with. Nice to have the tinkering bug again, its fun to build and change club shafts and such.

That thing has a cult following. What are you planning?

Bought a Spotless Swing towel off the Clearance rack at DSG. Pondered an Adams Idea Super Black 17* hybrid while I was there for 80 bucks. But I really want to hit the Baffler or Amp and I'm trying to resist to temptation to buy any clubs before the outing.

Good luck with that, I have caved a couple of times so far.

That thing has a cult following. What are you planning?

Got a Harrison Saga that is still one of my absolute favorites sitting in the spare bag as well as an old House of Forged and a couple Enzo's. It's coming with a 70g Aldila NVS in it though so I'll play around with that too.

The cult following is why I've always wanted to give one a whirl, I may hate it, but I can't wait to find out myself, ya know?

i picked up a Callaway Razr 3 hybrid yesterday. Man I love that stick.

Have fun with it Jman. :)

Good luck with that, I have caved a couple of times so far.

I'm pretty tight with my money, and usually do a pretty good job of talking myself out of purchases.

Have fun with it Jman. :)

You know I will Sean! The ML4 is safe in the gamer slot but the GEEK and the Adams 9015d should be fun as all get out to mess around with!

I picked up some Bridgestone 330-RX in Yellow from Academy this weekend. I couldn't pass up the $25 price for the 2011's.
With 3 dozen RX's and 3 dozen Pentas, I'm in pretty good shape to start off the year.

I pulled the trigger on the G20 Driver and 3 wood.

Guess who just ordered an R11s and a pair of Adicross from my guy Dennis at Blind9!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back