Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Great vids OneT and TC...fun stuff there. :D

Loved the video's boys, Robert Rock and Grizzle Adam's, lol. Looks like a lot of fun.

One-T, I respect your Robert Rock impression, but I am the true Robert Rock. Long, flowing hair AND I'm British. I appreciate the effort though.

If youre going to talk the talk time to walk the walk. Video up broski.

Sounds like we have a Rock-down!

Can you SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL, what the Rock down is cookin'?

haha...thanks everyone. Videos are fun and I get really nervous. :)

If youre going to talk the talk time to walk the walk. Video up broski.

Will have a video by next week when I get to the course again. And the battle.......begins.

Nice HOTD video from the brothers Calloway. I always enjoy watching you two goof balls out on the course. Makes me sad that I only get to play golf with you once or twice a year if I'm lucky.

Bridges Golf Course, Par 3 Hole number 8. 217 yards. Wind was 30-40mph today. Hit a 3 wood.........crazy stuff. Sorry about the sound/wind but as you can see nothing we could of done.......LOL! Probably the most wind we've ever played in.

Damn, I was thinking triple bogey with that wind, lol! Great hole, Str8Nate.

Great hole Nate. That's some epic wind. And I love the fist pump! Woo!

Nice par there Nate! That wind is crazy, we've been having similar winds up here but it is dang cold. Thanks for the video.

Nice par Nate! That wind sounded brutal.

And I bring you yet another HOTD video, Hole 17, Par 3, 200 yards and this time downwind. I hit a 9 iron. LOL! Again, sorry for the wind sound, turn down your speakers for the 2nd and 3rd shots/putts. It was about 40mph on that hole. He didn't get the putt going in.......but it did.

to be fair, it was a steep hill, the video does it NO justice. haha

I don't think I have ever heard "Gnarley" used so much... LOL TC hilarious talking about Cookie's wife... Ha ha...

Nate... That was some pretty strong wind there. Nice par.

Thanks Nate! Another great par. How in the heck did you decide to hit a 9 iron on a 200 yard par 3. I never know how much to club down.

Some really awesome videos here. Robert Rock in the house!

Thanks Nate! Another great par. How in the heck did you decide to hit a 9 iron on a 200 yard par 3. I never know how much to club down.

Usually hit my 9i 155yds on a good day. Downhill moves it to 165yds. 30mph moves it up 30yds to 195yds. I probably should of hit a nice 8i looking back as I tried to jump on the 9i and left it hanging right.

Nice videos Nate and great pars, especially with the winds. The plains of TX on a windy day are no place for golf but very well done!

Tell your buddy he has a voice made for radio.

Whoops! It's changed now!

Another great one Nate...and that wind was crazy. We've had some like that, and it's been in the 40's...not so much fun. :D

And I bring you yet another HOTD video, Hole 17, Par 3, 200 yards and this time downwind. I hit a 9 iron. LOL! Again, sorry for the wind sound, turn down your speakers for the 2nd and 3rd shots/putts. It was about 40mph on that hole. He didn't get the putt going in.......but it did.

Holy wind! lol that was crazy strong wind. Nice hole in the conditions.

Back