The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a phone call from a Navy recruiter. They want me to be a nuclear scientist.

Do it dude. That sounds like a fun job. Maybe that's just because I'm a science kind of guy. Oh yeah, I forgot you like english. How silly.

I just got a phone call from a Navy recruiter. They want me to be a nuclear scientist.

Don't fall for it. Recruiters always make the job sound a lot more glamorous than it really is. You would probably end up on a submarine in charge of keeping the missiles clean.

ASVAB test. Tests aptitude, but not very well apparently. I suck at math.

Bahahaha. Just goes to show that you can't peg a human being with an analytical approach.

Bahahaha. Just goes to show that you can't peg a human being with an analytical approach.
Sho' nuff. I aced the hell out of that test though. I like taking tests.

When I was a kid, like middle school/early high school age, I thought I wanted to go to the Naval Academy so I could serve on submarines. Then I read somewhere you needed really good vision to be a sub skipper.

So I started drinking beer instead of studying.

Kevin

When I was a kid, like middle school/early high school age, I thought I wanted to go to the Naval Academy so I could serve on submarines. Then I read somewhere you needed really good vision to be a sub skipper.

So I started drinking beer instead of studying.

Kevin

Great for the vision, eh, Esox? :alien:

What does this post even mean?

That launching pad had a new velocity slot which lead to a higher COR. The gymnast was heard to say "unf--king believable!"

The movie Project X was awesome to watch. It was in no way a good movie, but it was so entertaining. I'm so glad I went to see it and would go watch it again in a heartbeat.

Sho' nuff. I aced the hell out of that test though. I like taking tests.

I dominated that test in high school and had navy recruiters calling me as well. They made it sound enticing but in the end I decided that living on a boat was not for me. I strongly considered the navy ROTC program at Vanderbilt though.

I did very well on the ASVAB as well, almost enlisted with the Air Force doing Intelligence. Would have been a hella boring job, but probably would be making bank now that I would be out, with a high clearance.

So apparently researchers have found out that the beta blocker, propaninil has the odd side effect of decreasing racism. I :poop: you not.

--
tapatalk

Maybe they can put it in the water system.

Maybe they can put it in the water system.

Lol can you imagine the legal battles, flouride alone was nearly the end of the world.

--
tapatalk

The movie Project X was awesome to watch. It was in no way a good movie, but it was so entertaining. I'm so glad I went to see it and would go watch it again in a heartbeat.

Funnier then Hangover IMO. I loved that movie.

I know we have some fans on here...

u4Kag.gif

That is awesome dude. Lol I can avoid punches like that... kinda. I usually get hit.

I'm sorry but I think Project X is only something Ricky Fowler fans can enjoy. LOL

it's got RedBox rental written all over it for me....

That is awesome dude. Lol I can avoid punches like that... kinda. I usually get hit.

I'm sorry but I think Project X is only something Ricky Fowler fans can enjoy. LOL
I dont even know what the Movie is. Sounds like a wait for it to come on FX movie.

I dont even know what the Movie is. Sounds like a wait for it to come on FX movie.

I dont even think it makes it into the Netflix queue

It's a The Hangover for Beiber fans. I won't be watching until it comes on TBS or something.

Its a party movie. It just looks absolutely horrid. I'd rather watch Ben Crane and Keegan Bradley have a pre shot routine-off.

Its a party movie. It just looks absolutely horrid. I'd rather watch Ben Crane and Keegan Bradley have a pre shot routine-off.

Oh goodness. Throw in Kevin Na in the mix and you have an epic throw down!

It's a The Hangover for Beiber fans. I won't be watching until it comes on TBS or something.
Sounds terrible.
Add Duffner in to that, that would be quite the trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back