2012 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

Come on Kuch. Fold the collar down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great and then he realized it and started playing like crap as of late. Two over since 8

I know it would......and the current flat stick may be the best for him. Just gets tough seeing putt after putt come up short. Not the putter's fault though.....typical amateur thinking is buying the fix.

I think he needs a change. How long has he been struggling with his putter now? Seems like forever. But I see your point and agree. Just OEM a new putter tigger

I wonder if Tigger's even tried other putters? Or maybe he's been adamant in that he's not changing. I could see that.

I didn't think his putting was that awful lately? Seems like the other shots that are ruining his rounds.

I wonder if Tigger's even tried other putters? Or maybe he's been adamant in that he's not changing. I could see that.

I would venture to say that he has definitely rolled every single new Nike offering. Now whether he did it with any serious thought, who knows.

Come on Kuch. Fold the collar down.

Ever since I can remember I've been poppin' my colla...

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

I didn't think his putting was that awful lately? Seems like the other shots that are ruining his rounds.

No way. To me it definately seems like the putting. His driving has been fine (top in total driving) and his ball striking has been pretty good. He just hasn't made a whole lot of putts.

Thanks you for another 3 jack Bubba. Keeping my guys looking ok in fantasy! ha

Lol at Jake's Fashion segment...that was pretty funny

I tried the method 3 for a minute

Hopefully no one took a chance on Bae this week.

Idiots on Sky Sports screaming "dont do it Bubba you cant pull it off" and "what does he think he's doing"

Then Bubba pulls off an amazing wood from the rough and these idiots start saying "oh Bubba that was amazing " and "you can count on Bubba to pull it off"

Ah stupid people never stop do they ??

Too bad that awesome shot by Bubba didn't pay off. Just a par. Now Rose is looking to pick up another shot on him and get within one.

Webbs double bogey didnt help me in fantasy, good job dude.

Damn nice shot by TW on 18. Should finish with a rare 18 birdie.

I love the way Keegan is playing this week. He could be a major factor at Augusta. Glad I have him in my lineup this week!

Bubba almost went completely under the ball on that shot.

Back