The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was on a reality show, but I don't really watch TV enough to know which one. Big old helmet-haired dude.

Two weeks and they are pretty much flat after a month they are useless. So I would say about 8-10 rounds on the course plus some range time.

Chunkysponder here....do you drag your feet? That is just too quick for some soft spikes to wear out.

Our former governor, Rod Blagojevich, is off to start his 14 year prison sentence tomorrow. He's been convicted of being a real turd, but 14 years is some heavy stuff. If you're counting, that's our last two governors that have been sent to prison.

Geez, 14 years for being corrupt? Terms aren't that stuff for much worse crimes.

Chunkysponder here....do you drag your feet? That is just too quick for some soft spikes to wear out.

I dont think I do but I'll try to pay attention to it next round.

Geez, 14 years for being corrupt? Terms aren't that stuff for much worse crimes.

Yea, I thought it was pretty heavy too, but it's one of those things where it looks like they were trying to send a message to the future governors.

Just completed the sale of my Jet Ski to a guy in Chile. Why do I get the feeling it will potentially be used for some sort of illegal purposes?

Oh well, I can kick my pondering in to high gear!

Just completed the sale of my Jet Ski to a guy in Chile. Why do I get the feeling it will potentially be used for some sort of illegal purposes?

Craigslist scam!!! Hope it was face to face

Craigslist scam!!! Hope it was face to face
Lol, not on craigslist. Went through a buddy that is a boat dealer, and he worked the sale for me.

He must have needed it bag too, as it is going to cost him 2k to have it sent down there.

The things kids nowadays choose to care about and talk about within earshot of the teacher, wow.

Lol, not on craigslist. Went through a buddy that is a boat dealer, and he worked the sale for me.

He must have needed it bag too, as it is going to cost him 2k to have it sent down there.

If you have the money for a jetski, you have the money to ship it where ever.

Along those lines I just had to send a printer down to a office in the Bahamas where they don't have this model. $600 printer, $1100 to ship it. Good times.

If you have the money for a jetski, you have the money to ship it where ever.

Along those lines I just had to send a printer down to a office in the Bahamas where they don't have this model. $600 printer, $1100 to ship it. Good times.
I guess so, Tuna. I guess a Sea Doo isnt too common down in Chile, and the guy reaaalllyyy wanted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back