The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
one question...how are you just finding this out?

I was scared of the possible disappointment. Then today was crappy so I checked hahahha.

Oh, so you're noshing on Mexican food from a gas station. This can't end well.

--
tapatalk

More like a mini super market! Anyone around knows wAwa is awesome!!

Wawa is da bomb.

Wawa's are king around here for gas and coffee. They're like the Walmart of gas stations around here.

Not sure what a WaWa is, but Sheetz is the best place to fill your tank and belly around here. Can't get enough of their steak subs.

Not sure what a WaWa is, but Sheetz is the best place to fill your tank and belly around here. Can't get enough of their steak subs.

It's like the same. I stopped by a sheets on my way to Williamsport. Pretty good

This is true, when I go to west virginia I always hit the sheetz.

--
tapatalk

Sometimes taco bell gives me the sheetz.

Kmac is always talking about WaWa

Sent from my forged iPad

With my job. Being on the road 40 hours a week, I kind of have to live all gas station/ rest stop food. Spend too much on it

Back in my larger days, I could live off Gas station food. Honey bun has 710 calories, no problem.

Agreed, gas station good gives me the sheetz.

Haha my high school breakfast was a cheerwine and honeybun combo, maybe a yoohoo on those "hazy" mornings. If I tried that now I'd be 400 pounds in no time.

--
tapatalk

Quick Check is the big one around here. They're pretty lame. I'm not a fan of gas station stuff though.

Sheets has WaWa hands down in the food department!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So who's excited about the re-release of Titanic in 3D?

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back