The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe never have played there several i want to try this year THE BOG,THE BULL

Maybe never have played there several i want to try this year THE BOG,THE BULL

I've not played The Bull. The Bog is good. I always enjoyed Fire Ridge. Great greens during the season. Of course right now it's March.

Kevin

Sitting in the buffalo airport waiting for my very late-notice flight to Maryland. I have received 2 job offers and my reference made sure the property understood that, which made them want to fly me down ASAP.

Looking forward to seeing the property and meeting the great management team!

Sitting in the buffalo airport waiting for my very late-notice flight to Maryland. I have received 2 job offers and my reference made sure the property understood that, which made them want to fly me down ASAP.

Good luck Thainer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck Junior. You are going to kill it!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Way to go Junior!! Knock em dead ginger fluffer!!

Thanks dudes. Ive been dragged all over the country through skype interviews but this could be my number one with the most recent developments. I hope I have positive news in the coming days.

hmm.. name change? :blob:
Good luck Junior. You are going to kill it!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Way to go Junior!! Knock em dead ginger fluffer!!

I don't know Maryland all that well, but I'm sure Kmac would love it if you could get him free golf :alien:

Sweet Junior! I think anywhere in the Southist East is a good place to be. I hope it works out for you. I was hoping that Wade Hampton would work out, but maybe once you get some experience you can revisit.

I was too man, but I cant work for free. I can definitely work for cheap, but not free. NC is where I will end up down the road, for many reasons. But I gotta find that road first.

Sweet Junior! I think anywhere in the Southist East is a good place to be. I hope it works out for you. I was hoping that Wade Hampton would work out, but maybe once you get some experience you can revisit.

Good luck dude.

I don't know Maryland all that well, but I'm sure Kmac would love it if you could get him free golf :alien:

This place is pretty far from me unfortunately.

Best of luck today Thain! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts of how everything went.

Team Hackers tapping!

Good luck Thain!!

God speed junior, it's great to have options. Looking forward to your choice!

Good luck, Thain!

Guess I'm playing golf today. It's always tough for me to get started in the Spring.

Kevin

Guess I'm playing golf today. It's always tough for me to get started in the Spring.

Kevin

Have fun hope it goes well.

Good luck Thain!

Good luck Thainer, Go 'Terps!

Kevin

Is this a bad thing??? I could'nt wait to get out....

I'm late to this thread...what line of work do you do? Good luck with the interviews!

Good luck buddy. I hope you get what you want (which to be honest should be in NJ :D).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back