The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew things got mattykraked. I guess I didnt know the severity of the kracking that was going on.

LMAO, me too dude.

I play with Matt a lot and I can't even keep up with the club changes.

I think Matty and Kmac are twins separated at birth.

My Method putter was supposed to come today, but USPS fails at life and doesn't leave packages at our apartment building and I always have to pick them up. Well they attempted delivery 5 minutes ago.

The post office closes at 2pm. Now I have to wait til Monday.

The guy who's cutting my 48*, 56* and putting a spinner in my 52* is a lazy bum. He knows his crap and does excellent work but his nephew and I showed up this afternoon and he was still sleeping....the problem is that he said they'd be done Friday night for my Saturday round.

Tap before talk.

Traffic is terrible. Might miss my tee time!!!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Have to cancel golf tomorrow so we can go adopt a puppy. Oh boy.

I think Matty is just being sneaky. He said he wasn't going to Mattykrack anything else til after the outing, but he was probably getting the DT's so he had to break something to justify getting something new.

One of my least pleasent relatives wore a bright red dress to the funeral.

New neighbors moving in. 4 females. Not a single one of them are good looking. I finally get my wish of living next door to a house full of females, and every single one of them look like Clint Howard. Rant!

clint-howard-sm.jpg

New neighbors moving in. 4 females. Not a single one of them are good looking. I finally get my wish of living next door to a house full of females, and every single one of them look like Clint Howard. Rant!

clint-howard-sm.jpg

They have hot friends, trust me

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

St Patricks Day.. You win this round.

Might have taken it 9 rounds and 2 car bombs, but it won. Passed out at 7:30, woke up at 11 sober again. Won't be sleeping any time soon, and I've gotta be up at 7:30 to meet up with friends to go to the Transitions.

Sounds like an awesome night Mward. I'll be around for a while. I love watching people do car bombs. A ton at work tonight. They get you messed up fast.

Sounds like an awesome night Mward. I'll be around for a while. I love watching people do car bombs. A ton at work tonight. They get you messed up fast.

The bartender added bushmills to it. Added a new kick I think.

I think Matty is just being sneaky. He said he wasn't going to Mattykrack anything else til after the outing, but he was probably getting the DT's so he had to break something to justify getting something new.

Ha! No way! I'm reahafting the 9064! I love that head

Woke up with my left ear plugged. Now I have these ear drops in it that are popping around on the inside of my ear to clean it. Uncomfortable.

Sorry to HEAR about your plugged sound catcher. Hope you're not getting sick

Sorry to HEAR about your plugged sound catcher. Hope you're not getting sick

LOL, does that mean what I think it does?

My rant: stupid rain. I have a 2pm tee time at a sweet course and it's raining. Go away.

Woke up with my left ear plugged. Now I have these ear drops in it that are popping around on the inside of my ear to clean it. Uncomfortable.

Hate that, I have a kit on standby just for them times.

My rant: stupid rain. I have a 2pm tee time at a sweet course and it's raining. Go away.

LOL, at your first sentence. Put your rain gear on and go play. It'll
Be great MC prep

Mine is similar, but it isn't rain, it's clouds. I didn't want to get put of bed to go, and I did with the thought of golfing in the sun. I open my shades and bam, overcast as far as the eye can see. Killed me inside a little bit. It's supposed to get sunny later. Right when I have to go to work.

LOL, at your first sentence. Put your rain gear on and go play. It'll
Be great MC prep

Yeah, I'm definitely playing. Private course I don't want to miss out on. If they'll let us out, I'll definitely go. I reckon I need to call them.

LOL @ catcher. Too damn funny.

My plugged catcher is less plugged now. Thankfully I have an ear kit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back