Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice holes, Marc! Thought that first putt was going in, and you got robbed on that chip!

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

Nice video! Some quality shots there. How is any course slow in Vegas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gianna I loved your video yesterday, good par buddy.

Tyler great to see you throwing up some vids buddy, good stuff!

Thanks P4B! It helps to have someone else filming!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks all! I got in Ole Gray mode off the tee and forgot to deactivate it on the putting grrrrr.

Nice video! Some quality shots there. How is any course slow in Vegas?

I was saying "its gonna be a slow day" as in the course is busy and I got plenty o time. The other course was closed due to a tourney so I had to bring up the rear on the front nine late afternoon.

Jeebus little Gray, 220yard 4iron over the back!

Sweet videos and a gorgeous looking course man!

Glad to see you have joined in on the HOTD thread Marc. How cool is it that your mom can watch you play golf out in Vegas while sitting in her chair in Georgia? That's THP cool! Your swing looks really great! Tough breaks on the short stuff. I'm sure the pressure of all us watching got to you. Haha

Jeebus little Gray, 220yard 4iron over the back!

Sweet videos and a gorgeous looking course man!

I learnt from da best! lol

tyty

Will do one on the more plush looking course whenever I can.

Nice holes Marc. That's an absurdly long 4 iron dude!

Ok THP, was slow today so I broke out the flipcam.

Warning: This vid may contain a club twirl or two...sorry I can't help it lol. Viewer discretion is advised.

I haven't witnessed it firsthand yet, but wouldn't OG hook it off that HUGE retaining wall? :D

Nice holes. So close to bird/bird. 230 4 iron? :shock:

Enjoyed everyones vids, nice 1st efforts tnolan and SP, very nice. Great ball striking Marc and I liked the OG draw with the driver. :thumb:

Good holes there Marc...thanks for sharing.

Nice Videos Marc....dude you got robbed twice on that par 5!

That course looks fantastic

Man, watching the last several folks post HOTD videos make me realize how ugly my swing looks!

Marc, great stuff. That video was very peaceful, haha. Sure can crush a golf ball.

This is an awesome thread. Going out tomorrow morning. I'll try to do another HOTD.

I haven't witnessed it firsthand yet, but wouldn't OG hook it off that HUGE retaining wall? :D

Nice holes. So close to bird/bird. 230 4 iron? :shock:

It's funny you mentioned that MHG :D The day KellyBo and I played with Marc on this course I was banging it off the wall, top of houses, and yard dogs. The funny thing is all of them but a couple, somehow bounced back into the middle of the fairways :bulgy-eyes:. Now someone who cut or fades the ball on many of those holes ,would have been down in the desert playing with the rattlesnakes, rabbits, & coyotes. lol

It's funny you mentioned that MHG :D The day KellyBo and I played with Marc on this course I was banging it off the wall, top of houses, and yard dogs. The funny thing is all of them but a couple, somehow bounced back into the middle of the fairways :bulgy-eyes:. Now someone who cut or fades the ball on many of those holes ,would have been down in the desert playing with the rattlesnakes, rabbits, & coyotes. lol

So your claiming it was a "strategy". I like that thinking.

Marc....what course is that? Nice looking holes there!

I havent done one of these in awhile so I present for your viewing pleasure....the 11th hole at my home course

Very nice hole TBT! Looks like a nice course you got there!

Loving that green grass, Tim. Nice 7 iron!

TBT, great job! Very nice course. You had the read all day on that putt - thought you had the birdie!

Nice hole there TBT! Looks like your bermuda is starting to come out like it is up here. Talk about night and day, DFW was cloudy, cold and rainy most of the day today. Crazy.

Nice hole there TBT! Looks like your bermuda is starting to come out like it is up here. Talk about night and day, DFW was cloudy, cold and rainy most of the day today. Crazy.

Yeah it was perfect today! And best of all they are predicting like 6 more days like this in a row!

Nice par, Tim!

Back