The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fittings can be confusing. Had my mind set on a VR_S driver but left the shop with a G20. Never thought i would own a Ping club. Strange times!

Sorry for peacing out friends, I was workin gon a tax return that was PY DC and PY Ny. Not a very fun thing to do so is consumed a lot of my day and THPing. I went FoHawk!

Tina, I bet you look great in a suit

Sorry for peacing out friends, I was workin gon a tax return that was PY DC and PY Ny. Not a very fun thing to do so is consumed a lot of my day and THPing. I went FoHawk!

Tina, I bet you look great in a suit
Speaking of guys who likely wear American Eagle polos 3 sizes too small and the collar popped. What's up One-T? Let's see that haircut!

Its not easy taking pics of the back of your head

4055b60c-40fb-c1d8.jpg
4055b60c-4105-c46e.jpg
4055b60c-411c-e329.jpg
4055b60c-4125-7258.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Speaking of guys who likely wear American Eagle polos 3 sizes too small and the collar popped. What's up One-T? Let's see that haircut!

I dont own any American Eagle polos.

You're sexy. I bet the females of NC love it! Gotta be hard fending them off isn't it?

Truth: you have to be glad that long stuff is gone, right?

Business in the front

4055b60c-41fb-9e18.jpg

You're sexy. I bet the females of NC love it! Gotta be hard fending them off isn't it?

Truth: you have to be glad that long stuff is gone, right?

dude, It is very tuff fending them off!!

man, I am soo happy that Robert Rock hair is Gone Johnson

are you at OG's woodshed, you handsome devil?

Its not easy taking pics of the back of your head

4055b60c-40fb-c1d8.jpg
4055b60c-4105-c46e.jpg
4055b60c-411c-e329.jpg
4055b60c-4125-7258.jpg

Grease that hair up and make it spiky.

Grease that hair up and make it spiky.

no way bro, this is work. I am an over paid sales rep with a fohawk! haha

lmao.....

Where do you even get a bowtie?

Brooks Brothers, Southern Proper, Vineyard Vines, as well as Dillards and Macy's for starters. If you're gonna get one though, do it right and get the self tie. Don't go with a satin material though, they're a total pain in the neck to tie.

Aw man. I missed the rest of the conversation I started. Oh well.

love Vineyard Vines stuff!

Brooks Brothers, Southern Proper, Vineyard Vines, as well as Dillards and Macy's for starters. If you're gonna get one though, do it right and get the self tie. Don't go with a satin material though, they're a total pain in the neck to tie.

I just counted my stash. I have 10 dozen practically brand new b330 and b330s golf balls. I'd never think it was that many.

One of the advantages to having a desk at the Comcast national testing lab. This is not where I normally sit or even work, just when needed.

b2100377.jpg

love Vineyard Vines stuff!

Don't own anything from VV, but I do have a thing for Brooks Brothers and their ties... Oh, and their seersucker. Can't wait for the Outing dinner hahaha

One of the advantages to having a desk at the Comcast national testing lab. This is not where I normally sit or even work, just when needed.

b2100377.jpg
I hate you right now.

Kmac has it figured out!

That'll be close to my work situation tomorrow, only I'll be home on my recliner watching on my 56" as I work from home. Can't wait!

Wtc is Vineyard Vines? And are guys supposed to even know what it is?

That'll be close to my work situation tomorrow, only I'll be home on my recliner watching on my 56" as I work from home. Can't wait!

Welcome to my everyday. :eyepoke:

Except tomorrow Nate is hosting me for an afternoon round at his club.

Don't own anything from VV, but I do have a thing for Brooks Brothers and their ties... Oh, and their seersucker. Can't wait for the Outing dinner hahaha

Thats straight pimping right there....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back