The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what company is Cookie the CEO of so he can work from his big screen tv everyday?

I have a psychological addiction to sleep. I get around 10-12 hours of sleep everyday and I can't get up. I just woke up....I literally just wake up but can't get out of bed.

Wtc is Vineyard Vines? And are guys supposed to even know what it is?

You prob wouldn't like the stuff man. Preppy type of stuff

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

This is the first job I've ever had that says no to jeans. Hell, there are people in this same building that wear them, but not us.

Erica's has a trick with Kohls. She goes up to the register and tells them she forgot her 20% off coupon and can they just let her have the discount anyway. Works almost every time for some reason.

of course they can, its marked up 400%

Example...we make the samrt touch gloves that they sell...$20 in store, buy from us for $5

I have a psychological addiction to sleep. I get around 10-12 hours of sleep everyday and I can't get up. I just woke up....I literally just wake up but can't get out of bed.

Maybe you need to be checked for ticks. I think its the Deer tick that makes you sleepy all the time.

Haha seriously? Like little bugs on my skin?

lol Im serious. My gf had one on her. Dude she would sleep the minute she got home till the next day, have trouble at work and basically be sleepy all the time. Finally she went to the doctor and they tested her for lymes disease which comes from the Deer tick. Its not really like little bugs its usually just one little tick that causes it. Suckers are nasty dude. Its a serious problem around here. I pull ticks off my dogs all the time.

lol Im serious. My gf had one on her. Dude she would sleep the minute she got home till the next day, have trouble at work and basically be sleepy all the time. Finally she went to the doctor and they tested her for lymes disease which comes from the Deer tick. Its not really like little bugs its usually just one little tick that causes it. Suckers are nasty dude. Its a serious problem around here. I pull ticks off my dogs all the time.

While that is most likely true.. I don't think it's possible here. Tick season isn't around yet and it's been winter for me for the past few months. The funny thing is I had to get up at around 6:30 for a tee time on monday and I woke up at 6:00 and stared at the alarm clock til 6:30 and then jumped out of bed.

While that is most likely true.. I don't think it's possible here. Tick season isn't around yet and it's been winter for me for the past few months. The funny thing is I had to get up at around 6:30 for a tee time on monday and I woke up at 6:00 and stared at the alarm clock til 6:30 and then jumped out of bed.

I have that same problem. If I have to be up at 6 I'll wake up at 5 and be made I woke up so early. And wont be able to get back to sleep either.

Maybe you need to be checked for ticks. I think its the Deer tick that makes you sleepy all the time.
I think it's his age more than anything kmac. I would come home from the bars and sleep until sometime in the afternoon sometimes. Then get up, est, shower and go to the bar again.

So what company is Cookie the CEO of so he can work from his big screen tv everyday?

Ha, if I was a CEO I would be working (or not) from the course everyday! Just another mid level worker bee here.

I think it's his age more than anything kmac. I would come home from the bars and sleep until sometime in the afternoon sometimes. Then get up, est, shower and go to the bar again.

That could be it smalls. I looked it up and I think it really is just all in my head. It's a vicious cycle. Because I can't get up I sleep in til around 12:30 then because I am not awake long enough I go to bed late (around 1 or 2 am) then because I am awake so late I sleep in again..

Kmac - my mom had the Lyme disease as well. She still thinks she has lingering issues from it and that was 20 years ago.

Watching Prison Break but all I can think of is to get out and HAM my new G20!

Taptaptap!

I'll take unusual pairings for $300 Alex

Watching Prison Break but all I can think of is to get out and HAM my new G20!

Taptaptap!

Kmac - my mom had the Lyme disease as well. She still thinks she has lingering issues from it and that was 20 years ago.

Yeah she can still sleep like nobody's business. I cant sleep past 7am and go to bed at 11. She can go to bed at 9 and get up at 9. I think its part of having a vajay vajay.

haha. My ex-wife slept all the time, which is probably why I kept her around a year or two after her expiration date.

Wtc is Vineyard Vines? And are guys supposed to even know what it is?

I know what it is. I even own a few of their polos. My first cousin owns a store that sells that kind of stuff (VV, Polo, Southern Tide, etc.) so I get them at a good price. They're pretty comfy and look good. I don't dress head to toe in them everyday though like a bunch of the frat guys around here. Sorry, but wearing a bowtie with a button up and shorts just isn't my thing.

Darren Clarke's luck on that shot is ridiculous.

Deer ticks are no joke, Lyme disease will eff you up and possibly kill you.

I would give up my left nut to sleep for 8 hours strait.

Only good clothes talk is golf clothes. Did I spell clothes right?

I do like me some vijay jays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back