The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to go to Canada. Farthest I have been from AL is Disney World in FL.

I would love to go to Canada. Farthest I have been from AL is Disney World in FL.
Wasnt there an 8th grade trip to DC? Back in the day all Public schools had that trip as an option. No idea if thats still an option with cutbacks and what not...

I was bored at work this morning (family owns a local business) so I made a family of dough people. Time well spent.

There was a trip to DC and Pennsylvania in elementary school, as well as a trip to Disney, but I didn't get to go on either, for reasons I don't feel like getting into.
Wasnt there an 8th grade trip to DC? Back in the day all Public schools had that trip as an option. No idea if thats still an option with cutbacks and what not...

CNN just announced that the Mega Millions is now at $540 million, the largest jackpot in world history.

I really need to win this.

CNN just announced that the Mega Millions is now at $540 million, the largest jackpot in world history.

You and the rest of us buddy!

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

I love the iPad as a GPS.

4257751b-8fbd-0445.jpg

Bahahahaha

Id use that like a video game monitor. Haha, its like having a kinect with your car. And you'd actually be driving. Need for speed would rule!

Id use that like a video game monitor. Haha, its like having a kinect with your car. And you'd actually be driving. Need for speed would rule!
In a Scion? Just kidding JN.

Gotta love our government. $540 million jackpot with a $359 million cash option and you'll take home what $175 million maybe? Wtc

Enjoy it brother. Bring back some real Molson Canadian or as they call it up there, Molson.

Just need to jump in and make sure all of you don't think that Molson Canadian is the best that we can do for beer up here. It is our Budweiser. In other words, a big brewer that makes beer that will do when no better beer is available.

Been to Montreal three times and to Quebec Cite twice. Not to stereotype, but people in Montreal are much more accommodating.

I can speek a little french and in Montreal if you try a little, they will gladly help and generally try to communicate in english. The few places I went to in Quebec City they were not quite as accommodating when trying to communicate.

Montreal is a big, cosmopolitan city while Quebec City is still quite provincial and small. In Montreal they realize that being bilingual is a huge asset, whereas in QC (as in Paris), they think of themselves as guardians of the French language (never mind that Quebecois French is really nothing like French from France) and are therefore a bit touchy about using their English. QC is beautiful and has a lot of historical significance, but Montreal offers much more as a city experience.

But yes, French girls like to take their tops off, and for that, we forgive them their snobby grandparents and separatist issues.

Mega Millions..mmmm. I wouldn't even know what to do with all that money but I'd definitely play a TON of golf.

Gotta love our government. $540 million jackpot with a $359 million cash option and you'll take home what $175 million maybe? Wtc

$389.8 mil is the cash payout.

No over 200 million I bet

Tapatalk

Note to Self - Don't drive a car in New Jersey.

bahahaha. I'm a great driver. Now there are a few in NJ that have almost run me off of the road.

In a Scion? Just kidding JN.

lol. This thing can scoot!

Just need to jump in and make sure all of you don't think that Molson Canadian is the best that we can do for beer up here. It is our Budweiser. In other words, a big brewer that makes beer that will do when no better beer is available.

I am well aware. However Molson direct from Canada is way better than the Molson Canadian we get down here. I actually really enjoy Moosehead.

Alexander Keith's is my go to when in the northland.

I can't say anything. I drive a Honda Accord 1999. 200 hp V6 though.
bahahaha. I'm a great driver. Now there are a few in NJ that have almost run me off of the road.

lol. This thing can scoot!

$389.8 mil is the cash payout.

Yeah I figured the lump sum went up but wasnt sure what it was now. Regardless uncle same gets A LOT.

Yeah I figured the lump sum went up but wasnt sure what it was now. Regardless uncle same gets A LOT.

It cracks me up that then they tax you on top of that and take like 25-30%. How do we let them get away with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back