The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea sure....till you change your name again next month.

Hehe...I've only changed once, and have no need to change again. Everyone knows me as THE...I mean Jersey Nate.

I'm grumpy tonight. Not really a rant because I like being grumpy.

Epic coloneling job there Smallie.

Btw, that guy in the Landcruiser = total badass. I'm surprised he was able to put it in reverse and keep it from getting stuck.

Thanks, I love the challenge of a good coloneling.

You'll always be Triple Bogey Nate to me.

Good thing you're not everyone, LOL...thankfully the game is slowly improving.

You'll always be Triple Bogey Nate to me.

Hey...don't give me no name competion...then I'll have to be in the club with has been Hawk and used to be Frank.

15ml of Lortab elixir :) so 1000mg of hyrdocodone...Finally pain free and going to get a great nights sleep. Excited to play a round tomorrow and see how things hold up under pressure

I want to win the Mega Millions.

None of my alter egos are getting anything. Sorry troops.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Why? If it hits the $500m mark that is being tossed around right now You're only going to get about $300m in a lump sum after taxes. What culd you do with that? Buy Canada? Pffft....

I want to win the Mega Millions.

Why? If it hits the $500m mark that is being tossed around right now You're only going to get about $300m in a lump sum after taxes. What culd you do with that? Buy Canada? Pffft....
2 girls at the same time.

Office Space was a great movie.

effin a man, effin a

great movie indeed, rep added for the early morning laugh.

2 girls at the same time.

Office Space was a great movie.

I think I read somewhere on twitter where you could buy every combination of numbers for 176 million. If you had the cash to front it, thatd be a heck of a 1 day investment.

I think I read somewhere on twitter where you could buy every combination of numbers for 176 million. If you had the cash to front it, thatd be a heck of a 1 day investment.

Then sit back and hope that 3 people don't pick the same numbers too. That would seriously put a dent in your day.

guess I better get my checkbook.

Maybe the lottery will take a post dated check for after I win? Im a little short on the $176M this month

Then sit back and hope that 3 people don't pick the same numbers too. That would seriously put a dent in your day.

LMAO - troof!

Is it bad to eat chips and salsa at 9:30 in the morning? I'm a little hungover and I have a craving.

Is it bad to eat chips and salsa at 9:30 in the morning? I'm a little hungover and I have a craving.

I couldn't do it, but a craving is a craving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back