The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent point lol and the FLTC will be rolling a NC at some point I reckon

Yes sir. I'll be a milled putter man real soon I hope Kmac!

Yes sir. I'll be a milled putter man real soon I hope Kmac!

I dont think I could go back to an insert putter. The milled feel is so nice to me.

I dont think I could go back to an insert putter. The milled feel is so nice to me.

Well JN, I've been rolling an Odyssey Tour Black for a while now. Truthfully, I'm not so sure I know if a milled feels better or not. I don't make as many putts with it compared to my insert mallets, that's for sure.

That's because you roll the best putter ever made...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's because you roll the best putter ever made...

I love my Seemore too! Ironically, it has an insert :bulgy-eyes:

I love my Seemore too! Ironically, it has an insert :bulgy-eyes:

Haha! I was talking about SeeMore, yes. But more specifically his One CS.

Well JN, I've been rolling an Odyssey Tour Black for a while now. Truthfully, I'm not so sure I know if a milled feels better or not. I don't make as many putts with it compared to my insert mallets, that's for sure.

Just goes to show how relative feel is in this sport. I liked the pure roll in my Spider, but I really love the milled SeeMore. And during a trip to Golfsmith, I rolled the Odyssey Tour Black #8 for quite a while and was en fuego with it compared to the Ghost blade I rolled. Just love that solid milled feel.

Just goes to show how relative feel is in this sport. I liked the pure roll in my Spider, but I really love the milled SeeMore. And during a trip to Golfsmith, I rolled the Odyssey Tour Black #8 for quite a while and was en fuego with it compared to the Ghost blade I rolled. Just love that solid milled feel.

LOL, I roll that sucker all the time too at the shop! The Phil putter they should call it. I suck with it but I want it.

LOL, I roll that sucker all the time too at the shop! The Phil putter they should call it. I suck with it but I want it.

I want it too...so badly...but I can't cheat on my SeeMore - it's been too good to me, and it was my first THP contest win.

That would be a gaggle. hehe

Truth.
The can gaggle themselves out of the fairway next time.

For real! Half the population of Quebec is still in Naples, they can head north any day now.

But if they leave how will you ever get to the point of loving Mayo with your fries? It would be a tragedy for them to leave if only for your stomach and the glory it's missing.

Truth.
The can gaggle themselves out of the fairway next time.

But if they leave how will you ever get to the point of loving Mayo with your fries? It would be a tragedy for them to leave if only for your stomach and the glory it's missing.

Like a lot of things in this world that's one thing I'm good without trying.

--
tapatalk

I was just told to do laundry. The thing is though, this bed is really comfy. And I have THP.

I should do laundry.

But I am very weak willed.

I was just told to do laundry. The thing is though, this bed is really comfy. And I have THP.

I should do laundry.

But I am very weak willed.

DON'T DO IT. Lol. Laundry sucks.

I do the entire family's laundry. It does suck, my dad is a coal miner, and then I have to wash football gear during season.
DON'T DO IT. Lol. Laundry sucks.

I do the entire family's laundry. It does suck, my dad is a coal miner, and then I have to wash football gear during season.

It's not like you have to beat it against a rock. Load the machine and throw in some soap.

I'm considering a sick day to watch golf all day Friday. Hmmm.

Lol, I don't mind loading, I hate folding.
It's not like you have to beat it against a rock. Load the machine and throw in some soap.

I'm considering a sick day to watch golf all day Friday. Hmmm.

That's why its nice that I have Friday off ;)

Oh, wait. I have to work.....

Lol, I don't mind loading, I hate folding.

Kmac posted a video the other day of some chick folding a t shirt extremely fast. It works and my shirts have never looked better.

Man, I feel good about my golf game right now. Honestly, if my putter comes around, I think I can shoot par this year. I've always had the distance and short game, but my ball striking and approach shots were never close and consistent enough to really let me shoot in the 70s consistently. Now that I've had a few lessons and figured out my problems are purely alignment, I've been throwing darts at flags my last 2 rounds. I've literally never had the feeling before where standing over anything ~170 yards and in I knew I was going to not only hit it on the green, but give myself a chance at a reasonable putt. Weird place to make this post, but I just feel super confident in my game right now.

[video=youtube;Twh-oF6VHUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twh-oF6VHUo[/video]

The explanation in the shirt folding video was really helpful. Now it makes sense.

Kevin

Yup, brilliant commentary.
The explanation in the shirt folding video was really helpful. Now it makes sense.

Kevin

Kevin

I made sure it was subtitled so that everyone could benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back