Ultimate Raffle - 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Jeebus. Has that putter even ever struck a golf ball? I know GG was very protective of it. What a sick prize.
It's a beauty, I dont think its ever even thought about touching a golf ball.

Nuff said, I looked at in line the other day and was wondering what the hype was about. I now see the light

I am with you Tad, I am not as into the various putters as many are on this site but I know that is a beautiful putter and I am hoping my name is called and I win it.

Can you say "absolutely stunning"? I can. WOW

WOW is a good comment for that beauty!!

I say winning Capt of the MC gets that putter JB

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I have already had it in my possession, so we wanted to do something special for this outing. No reason to give it to myself.

Jeebus. Has that putter even ever struck a golf ball? I know GG was very protective of it. What a sick prize.

I got to hit one putt with it but wasn't allowed to ground the putter lol

Who wants to play some tickets for me there? It'll be for our less than 1 month old daughter by the time the outing happens. :act-up:

That is one gorgeous putter. What does the copper do?

Makes it prettier?

In reality, it alters both feel and sound.

Is the copper softer?

A little. Its really just different. In this case, being this limited edition and very rare, I am sure its there for aesthetics.

Its going to be an expensive weekend, may have to drop a few hun. I want that putter bad!

For all this talk about getting your ticket pulled for the raffle ... that THP Wheel of Destiny is some EVIL ish. I love it.

Sounds like I need to start saving some more blow money for the weekend! :D

Sounds like I need to start saving some more blow money for the weekend! :D

I didn't know the real Dustin Johnson was coming ...

Beast mode from tapatalk

We are working hard to get even more amazing prizes for the raffle! : )

You mean there's more items possibly planned? You two spoil us something fierce!

I didn't know the real Dustin Johnson was coming ...

Repped for hilarity.
Beast mode from tapatalk

We might have one or two tricks up our sleeves still. Ya never know. Working on it of course.

We might have one or two tricks up our sleeves still. Ya never know. Working on it of course.

Is dinner with TMex still a possibility???? :)

I'll be ordering some raffle tickets this coming weekend. Cant wait!

Back