The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Here we go guys, this is going to be a classic back 9.

Got quite a few bets still looking ok. Poulter, Paddy, Hanson for top 10 finishes. Bubba CANNOT win this. If he doesn't, it'll probably because he had mud on the ball, the green was spike marked, someone shouted something or it's Easter Sunday and he should have it off.

Here we go guys, this is going to be a classic back 9.

Got quite a few bets still looking ok. Poulter, Paddy, Hanson for top 10 finishes. Bubba CANNOT win this. If he doesn't, it'll probably because he had mud on the ball, the green was spike marked, someone shouted something or it's Easter Sunday and he should have it off.

There is a rumor going around that you just bought an industrial sized jug of DEP hair gel. Is that true to emulate your man Frosted tips?

There is a rumor going around that you just bought an industrial sized jug of DEP hair gel. Is that true to emulate your man Frosted tips?

I have ordered much hair gel, yeah. But, that's because I have much hair to style. Chest mohawk coming up at 2am.

(anything to stop showing off my Hanson-esque nips)

Word is that the Green Jackets converged on the guy that caught the Albatross golf ball that Oosthuizen threw into the crowd. The guy is playing it close to the vest, saying he's holding onto it for now, and is not going to eBay it. However, sounds like Augusta National wants the ball. If you were in that position, what would you give it up for? I'm saying lifetime Masters badges and a chance to play the course once a year.

I'd only give it up for being able to play there a few times a year. But no way they'd do that. I'd cave for one round there and a bunch of money. I thought I saw that they'll give $20K if Louis wins.

Phil channeling his inner Bubba? Not quite.....

Loving the dude that wiped out trying to chase Bubba's ball down the side of 10.

LMAO at the guy who fell chasing Bubba's ball.

I have to think that this thread would even be bigger of you know who was in contention today.

I have to think that this thread would even be bigger of you know who was in contention today.

MAJ????

Luke? No doubt. Number 1 player in the world.

Loving the dude that wiped out trying to chase Bubba's ball down the side of 10.

What a terrible spot to be for Bubba. He will be blocked out for sure.

Hanson sucks today.

What a terrible spot to be for Bubba. He will be blocked out for sure.

Hanson sucks today.

But he's right in the thick of things and prize money is prize money for the tournament. I think you should be rooting for he or Phil to win and the other to stay close.

I have to say that I am glad he isn't. I want to see lots of other players besides him all the time.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

But he's right in the thick of things and prize money is prize money for the tournament. I think you should be rooting for he or Phil to win and the other to stay close.

Good point. He could easily do what he did on the back 9 yesterday, today.

Paddy is just blazing.

What a save by Phil. Now he can turn it on in the back 9.

Good point. He could easily do what he did on the back 9 yesterday, today.

3 back with a lot of golf to be played. Louis isn't looking solid tee to green at the moment. You never know.

Nice shot by Bubba. What was that book? Bend it like Bubba?

Louis has another big putt coming up to save it.

Back