The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap at the new Tapatalk update. I freaking lost now!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Uh-Oh, I pissed IndianaAmateur off. Maybe I was a little bit off base. Oh well.

THP is being absurdly slow on my computer tonight. Odd, all other sites are fine.

Living in Oregon this summer I can walk to work and to grocery store, cigar shop, and coffee shop around me. Needless to say I won't be spending money on gas except when renting a car on the weekends to go play golf around the NW.

We have that where we are now and love it. We can walk to about 10 restaurants, 5 bars, coffee, store, and so much more. It makes life quite convenient.
One of my favorite things about the area I live. Can walk to Publix, a few bars, restaurants, etc. Nice to have all that close by and not have to pack up the car, especially with a little one.

Well Roscoe is home. I finally got him to eat! Yippee. Still pretty weak. But its a start. Vet still couldn't figure out what is wrong. But him eating is a start! Now time with the J40 445 tomorrow!!!

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapaputt!

Well Roscoe is home. I finally got him to eat! Yippee. Still pretty weak. But its a start. Vet still couldn't figure out what is wrong. But him eating is a start! Now time with the J40 445 tomorrow!!!

Great news, man. Glad that things seem to be on the up and up.

Good news, bullfrog.

That's awesome Bullfrog! Glad to hear it!

That's good news on Roscoe. Hopefully he gets back to a good eating routine. I'm sure that will alleviate a lot of stress for you.

It is good news. I appreciate all the well wishes. I feel a little better now that he ate. Maybe I will blasta ball down the fwys all day tomorrow with the J40 445 now. Just cuz of all the bad Karma I've had lately. Lol

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Start him eating lightly and gently increase it. Not to frighten you by any means, but we tried to rush our dog to eat because we were excited he was keeping food down. We fed him too fast, he got sick again and didn't make it 24 hours past that. It's a good good sign he's eating though man. Think of it like giving him snacks. You might have to do it a few times a day but that's better than nothing.

My golf game is in the gutter, I'm hitting my irons solid but every other aspect of my game is crap. A month ago I was hitting 300 yard drives in the fairway, hitting 10 greens per round, and putting and chipping well. Now I can't hit a fairway to save my life, my short game is a joke and I can't putt.

I'm uber frustrated.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

My golf game is in the gutter, I'm hitting my irons solid but every other aspect of my game is crap. A month ago I was hitting 300 yard drives in the fairway, hitting 10 greens per round, and putting and chipping well. Now I can't hit a fairway to save my life, my short game is a joke and I can't putt.

I'm uber frustrated.

You too huh? Come join the club, we have punch and pie. My swing is crap right now but if I focus more on just get on the green and suffer from there, it's a little easier.

I'm uber frustrated.

Isn't it just hilarious how golf comes and goes as it pleases? I am struggling with every aspect of my game too. Usually, I can rely on the driver to pick me up and build my confidence back, but over the past 3 times out, I have developed a super nasty low pull hook. And, it is trickling down through my irons. And I am also S + Tom Hanking with my wedges from time to time. So, yeah, I feel your pain, brother. And, I was so confident and hitting the driver so well at the beginning of the year.

I just typed up half a review and then my fat fingers went and did something and I lost the whole thing, Grrrrrrrrr!

I just typed up half a review and then my fat fingers went and did something and I lost the whole thing, Grrrrrrrrr!

I have got in the habit of typing things up on my Wordpress website for that exact reason. It automatically saves all progress and keeps me from having those fat finger, damn it moments.

You too huh? Come join the club, we have punch and pie. My swing is crap right now but if I focus more on just get on the green and suffer from there, it's a little easier.

I'm at the point I'm taking twerp extra clubs and swinging as smooth as possible. Its just ugly. Its completely normal for me to chip twice.

I'm at the point I'm taking twerp extra clubs and swinging as smooth as possible. Its just ugly. Its completely normal for me to chip twice.

The other day I was referring to every iron shot as a punchy X iron. I feel your pain man, and it's brutal. The chipping spot though I can give you a tip that works, but I'm still not quite used to the distance control with it. Go to Lowes, pick up a driveway marker. Hold it in your hand when you grip or even jam it down the grip (difficult mind you) of your wedge. Take a few swings with it. If it hits you in the side, you're flipping at it by either getting handsy or stalling your pivot and giving your hands no choice but to flip at it to continue the shot.

Or when in doubt, club down and bump and run everything. Have fun trying to go through our lovely bermuda rough though at times as you know...

Wrist is throbbing and swollen...a little worried since it seems worse than when I first tore it. Going to ice it and see how it looks tomorrow.

GROUP WORK! y cant peeple lurn to right prawperlee!?
I am losing my mind editing reports in all my groups at school. Track Changes on MS Word doesn't even know what's going on anymore! I might as well just re-write all the reports from scratch.

If you don't like your job don't complain to the customer about it. I don't care how many cigarette breaks Allen takes and how tired you are of it, just ring me up for my coffee so I can get the hell out of there

I have 2 hours to do nothing until my golf match. Then we get to play a team with a bunch of d*cks and that will kill us.

I have 2 hours to do nothing until my golf match. Then we get to play a team with a bunch of d*cks and that will kill us.

You could "unload your pistol" to Lebron highlights.

Hahahaha

Did TC just laugh at his own joke?

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back