What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't buy them today, but I just got these delivered today.

425753c5-8163-e13c.jpg

Muahahahaha!

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

I'm sure you heard this a million times before but those clubs are facing the wrong direction! They still look sick though!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

In the last 4 weeks I have replaced my ENTIRE bag...other than my Putter.

New Driver-R11S
3 wood- RBZ
3Hybrid-Adams a12os
4Hybrid- Adams a12os
5i to AW- RBZ
Gap and lob-Taylormade TP
Putter is still my SUPER Trusty Scotty Cameron Red X

I went out on Saturday with the new set finally complete.....and shot a 39-40 for my best on home course of 79........I love new STUFF!!!!!!!

I wish new stuff made me shoot better scores. I can't seem to get my scores down because of my ho'ing problem!!!

I kinda just OEMed a Wilson Staff TW9 Black 52* wedge to fill in a part of my gap between the Ci11 PW and my SW. Should go nicely with my irons.

-19812306317816100.jpg

(I know this is the wrong direction, but couldn't find a large enough pic of a lefty one)

I kinda just OEMed a Wilson Staff TW9 Black 52* wedge to fill in a part of my gap between the Ci11 PW and my SW. Should go nicely with my irons.

-19812306317816100.jpg

(I know this is the wrong direction, but couldn't find a large enough pic of a lefty one)

Hahah you Wilson ****.. Great buys dude.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Hahah you Wilson ****.. Great buys dude.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I don't know why, but I used to be such a TMag homer when I started, and now I'm Cleveland/Wilson. Oh well. I'll be getting the 56* TW9 somewhat soon to round everything out. Got the TW9 52* for a nice deal on Rockbottomgolf.

I'm getting the cheaper wedges now so that I can save for SCORs later this year.

I would love to get my hands on some 588 wedges. Maybe in a few years... :(

Tap Tap Taparoo

nice buy JN! hope to see them in AC this weekend.

I don't know why, but I used to be such a TMag homer when I started, and now I'm Cleveland/Wilson. Oh well. I'll be getting the 56* TW9 somewhat soon to round everything out. Got the TW9 52* for a nice deal on Rockbottomgolf.

I'm getting the cheaper wedges now so that I can save for SCORs later this year.

Those are awesome wedges dude. I can't wait to see those SCORs you get. I may look at some of those. I'm thinking of asking for a new 56* wedge for graduation, and I love the look of the Cally forged. Or 588 Black Pearl.

Nate, I used to game those wedges and they are sessy and they are very underrated. Nice buys there.

nice buy JN! hope to see them in AC this weekend.

You'll definitely see the Ci11s Saturday afternoon. I just ordered the 52* wedge, so that will most likely be arriving next week.

Those are awesome wedges dude. I can't wait to see those SCORs you get. I may look at some of those. I'm thinking of asking for a new 56* wedge for graduation, and I love the look of the Cally forged. Or 588 Black Pearl.

I can't wait until those SCORs come out next month. Not that I'm necessarily going to OEM them immediately, but there's something about SCOR that just gets me. The 588 Black Pearls are a close second though.

But then you wouldn't have a blacked out bag!

But then you wouldn't have a blacked out bag!

It's between the 588 Black Pearls and the SCORs, and that V sole really is what's tempting me about the SCORs. Plus their customer service and rave reviews on here.

It's between the 588 Black Pearls and the SCORs, and that V sole really is what's tempting me about the SCORs. Plus their customer service and rave reviews on here.

588 Black Pearls you say? Sexiest wedge out there.

Picked up that Bridgestone hat from Globalgolf that DD posted in the discount thread. I love hats!

SeeMore M8.

New hybrid cover from Rocket Tour. Really like my 3W cover.

SK_0042__12115_zoom.jpg

Just ordered the OGIO Chamber Charcoal/Burst from Blind9. Hooray for my tax refund check!

Awesome stuff JN! You're becoming an OEM machine right now! Lol.

Got my order of Diablo Tour balls from lostgolfballs.com today. They look in great shape.

Awesome stuff JN! You're becoming an OEM machine right now! Lol.

LOL, refund check + golf fanatic = OEM madness, LOL. That's my last big equipment purchase for a bit.

LOL, refund check + golf fanatic = OEM madness, LOL. That's my last big equipment purchase for a bit.

Yeah I used mine for a putter and some shoes. I think I'm done for a while now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back