The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the Reputations thread and clicked on my own and it says I have 5 rep points.. Still don't know what any of that means.. That thread had a post about it dying down so i didnt bother posting in it. Where can I see my reps or is 5 what we are given or does that mean we got reps? ugh I feel stupid right now
On the top right of your screen, it will say "Welcome, Jjmorris9" and have some other menus. Click settings, then you can look at that page and see what reputation you have gotten.

On the top right of your screen, it will say "Welcome, Jjmorris9" and have some other menus. Click settings, then you can look at that page and see what reputation you have gotten.

So if there is nothing there that means I haven't gotten any Rep? That makes sense than

So if there is nothing there that means I haven't gotten any Rep? That makes sense than

I love when people with no rep or negative rep try to ding me. Gray dots galore! Try to bring me down...DENIED!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

This is a horrible day in the Kong house. My wife's bunny (11yrs old) is moving on to the bunny fields in the sky. My wife is crushed and I'm out of town. I feel bad for the mrs. she loves that rabbit and all animals. I hate not being there for my wife and kids.

Sorry to hear that TD. Wish her our best.

This is a horrible day in the Kong house. My wife's bunny (11yrs old) is moving on to the bunny fields in the sky. My wife is crushed and I'm out of town. I feel bad for the mrs. she loves that rabbit and all animals. I hate not being there for my wife and kids.

Sorry to hear that buddy. Hope the wife and kids get through it alright. Losing any pet is never easy.....

Thanks guys! She going to the vet for a proper send off. I don't want her passing in front of the kids.

That sucks.
Well wishes to all good sir and I hope there's an awfully large carrot waiting for her on the other side.

Just had an ultrasound yesterday and everythng was great. Now my wife is bleeding. Gonna probably have to go to the ER tonight. FML seriously FML. I cant take much more of this. I really hope there is nothing wrong.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Just had an ultrasound yesterday and everythng was great. Now my wife is bleeding. Gonna probably have to go to the ER tonight. FML seriously FML. I cant take much more of this. I really hope there is nothing wrong.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Damn, sorry to hear this Dev. How far is she along? Hoping it's nothing serious man!

27 weeks 4 days

Tap Tap Taparoo

Tap Tap Taparoo

I hope everything is ok!!

Thanks guys. I will let you know what happens.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Positive vibes your way, Dev.

Kevin

Positive energy is going your way, Dev.

Hoping and praying everything is alright Dev

Frick, I hate opening this thread sometimes. Sorry to tadashi and Dev. Dev, I'll especially be hoping it's just spotting or something.

Stay positive Dev, hopefully its nothing serious dude.

Hope everything is ok Dev.

Prayers sent Dev

Prayers your way Dev.

Well my wife called and her bunny of 11 years passed this evening. I'm upset because I can't be there to comfort my wife. I feel bad for,her and the kids.

Dev, prayers headed your way dude.

Freddie, nothing worse than being away when your family needs you. Thinking about you and your fam, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back