The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No luck here 204 views not 1 reply moved to ebay better luck there.

After a LONG weekend, I just got home from work, and sat down at the table to eat some breakfast. Now I really want to go to bed, but can't summon the energy to stand up from my stool. I may just sleep right here with my head on the table.

Dear god, who chased you 14 miles and what did you do to piss them off that bad?

--
Tapatalk2

LOL. This made me spill my coffee

My wife and I are thinking about buying a townhouse in a nearby community that has a full 9 hole golf course with unlimited golf included. Its in the same town we are in now. I have played the course and they have 2 different tee's set up to make it play kinda like an 18 hole course. To say I am excited is an understatement.

My wife and I are thinking about buying a townhouse in a nearby community that has a full 9 hole golf course with unlimited golf included. Its in the same town we are in now. I have played the course and they have 2 different tee's set up to make it play kinda like an 18 hole course. To say I am excited is an understatement.
You need to move there.

Want my wife's phone number? AHAHA

Watch who you tell that to around here... :angel:

Rumor has it TC has a magnet in him where other member's wives love to hang around him.

Watch who you tell that do around here... :angel:

Rumor has it TC has a magnet in him where other member's wives love to hang around him.

Well, us lefties are a special breed. I may consider a swap for some sweet LH gear..haha

Just ran 13.95 miles. Tired as ****, but going to Sara Bareilles concert soon..

Running is awesome, congrats on the long run. Do a search for NYC marathon, another member is training for that and theres alot of tips in there.

Well, us lefties are a special breed. I may consider a swap for some sweet LH gear..haha

Bahahaha! Don't let your wife see that....LOL.

No luck here 204 views not 1 reply moved to ebay better luck there.

tough sell, not sure how many people out there are looking for specific golf channel hats

I seriously considered starting a thread about this, but I just can't do it.

The Magic Eraser is maybe the coolest thing ever. My shoes look brand new. Like pearly white and perfect.

The Magic Eraser is maybe the coolest thing ever. My shoes look brand new. Like pearly white and perfect.

I use it on my SF 2.0 and it works great. They should include it with the SF 2.0 when you buy it.

The Magic Eraser thread. We can take pics of things we clean and talk about how awesome it is. Why didn't I get one of these sooner?

Greatest thing to clean almost anything golf ever. HOWEVER a quick tip for you. It does take a lot of the oils out of leather, so grab a leather conditioner to keep them from cracking. Any kind will work and the ones for autos are cheap.

Good advice. I actually have a bottle of that here that I use for my boots.

Just watched a truck overturn coming off the highway exit ramp too fast behind my office....no lie, 6 cops are here now. Feel free to speed if you're in the King of Prussia, PA area now folks

Just watched a truck overturn coming off the highway exit ramp too fast behind my office....no lie, 6 cops are here now. Feel free to speed if you're in the King of Prussia, PA area now folks

Oh damn. Hope the driver is okay. Thats pretty wild to see.

witnessing accidents that you arent involved in is very eye opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back