Mobile Bay LPGA Classic - Pictures

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The THP Tour Van (The Rangefinder) has found it's way to Mobile, AL for the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic. We have The Rangefinder parked right up front between the driving range and the putting green and we have been spending the day snapping pictures. The course is in incredible shape, and it's a beautiful layout. After walking the back 9 today all I wanted to do was pick up my clubs and play a few holes.

i-PKTp3Vv-L.jpg
i-3s8kT8j-L.jpg

i-qB2mcFn-L.jpg
i-gF6LLSq-L.jpg

i-WNFfnVW-L.jpg
i-6GNMV94-L.jpg

i-K9QGFQq-L.jpg
i-NFMNgbF-L.jpg

i-z7gBqPK-L.jpg
i-dD3JhBC-L.jpg

i-nQNTRs3-L.jpg
i-z6DKRvd-L.jpg

i-BkdLRbt-L.jpg
i-nc3Wz7m-L.jpg

i-5qHSRBF-L.jpg
i-kWmgsVb-L.jpg

i-DdtFjwF-L.jpg
i-NBPnnMJ-L.jpg

i-jFd3NMZ-L.jpg
i-MGvXBQM-L.jpg

i-CghRqJG-L.jpg
i-dJ2LP4J-L.jpg

i-gNPBRrd-L.jpg
i-c7HG7jZ-L.jpg

i-vx748kQ-L.jpg
i-tZvHZ6c-L.jpg

i-M65xnq7-L.jpg
i-KJJhV8T-L.jpg

i-JB3r78C-L.jpg
i-jqZHK9g-L.jpg

i-zscBPSC-L.jpg
i-KvKRgbt-L.jpg

i-FJqCCZ9-L.jpg
i-66dfpd4-L.jpg

i-ThvC592-L.jpg
i-ftRCCD2-L.jpg

i-L3trqJf-L.jpg
i-gFT2gtp-L.jpg

i-37MZ8bV-L.jpg

Hi Sarah Jane Smith! :call-me:

Great pictures, thanks for your hard work.

What a great looking course! Love the last picture :act-up:

Great pics!!!

Wow, Magnolia Grove looks to be in great shape! Remember playing that course in High School, dont think it every looked quite that nice though!

Wow, Magnolia Grove looks to be in great shape!

Agreed. That course looks pretty lush right now. I sort of wonder what it looks like in the middle of August though since it looks plenty warm already.

Wow, magnificent photos! That course looks absolutely pristine, the ladies look fabulous, and the THP Tour Van in the last photo brought a nice big grin to my face.

Very nice pictures. Looks great out there.

The course looks awesome.

Was that the Sandra Gal? I have a massive golf crush on her. I want to cover LPGA events and stuff.

Hi Sarah Jane Smith! :call-me:

LOL, I was thinking the same thing when I first saw the pics...LOL

I am thinking the THP needs a full time media person on the LPGA and I would be willing to volunteer myself for the job, I know it's a big sacrifice...but I am willing to take one for the team.

Was that the Sandra Gal? I have a massive golf crush on her. I want to cover LPGA events and stuff.
Me too bro, me too.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing when I first saw the pics...LOL

I am thinking the THP needs a full time media person on the LPGA and I would be willing to volunteer myself for the job, I know it's a big sacrifice...but I am willing to take one for the team.

If you get the job you will need an agent, I will have your back!

Nice work JB and GG, get pictures, thanks for the work y'all do.

It was. She hits the driver really well right now. And when she does, she usually is around on the weekend.

I like her.....bag

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

She was a doll. Her husband caddies for her everybody and they are adorable together.

Sorry guys, she's married, her husband is her caddie.

Yup, that was the Sandra Gal.

Well, when her caddie isnt looking tell her Kmac says hi. :angel:

Isn't Sandra Gal tall? I like tall golfers. She's good. She's going to go low on that golf course.

Isn't Sandra Gal tall? I like tall golfers. She's good. She's going to go low on that golf course.

She is pretty tall. I would say 5'8 or 5'9

And who is THIS?

i-KvKRgbt-L.jpg

YOu guys are killing me. We need an exclusive interview. And she has that German twinge to her voice. Just European enough without being scary. She hits the long ball doesn't she? Do a lot of those girls work the ball?

Wow no kiddin dude shes making that staff bag look dang good.

Back