Contest - A Year's Supply Of Callaway Golf Balls - Personalized By A Staff Pro

No idea why I am struggling with this one so much. Few decent ideas but they were a bit impractical. Probably just stick to original plan even though I know it will not be enough to seriously contend.

Who would have thought we could overthink something?

No kidding dude. I was going to use my 6 month old prop but figured that goalie dave would smoke that with the newborn and all.

No kidding dude. I was going to use my 6 month old prop but figured that goalie dave would smoke that with the newborn and all.

I thought about including a dirty diaper, but thought that would be crappy.

I thought about including a dirty diaper, but thought that would be crappy.

That's nasty.

I once sent Kmac a golf club and told him I was going to box it up and use dirty diapers to pack around it, LOL

That's nasty.

I once sent Kmac a golf club and told him I was going to box it up and use dirty diapers to pack around it, LOL

That is awesome!

I want to post my photo now, but I don't want to invoke copycats nor do I want to be ridiculed, LOL

I've thought about incorporating the kid, but still having trouble with an idea.

Are we going to have an official contest pondering thread now?:alien:

Ending up submitting my original idea. I know it's not good enough, but figured I should just stick to the original plan. I'm normally to indecisive.

I think I have come up with a good idea, now to take the picture.....it's going to be one of those that doesn't include me..which probably helps my chances

I think I have come up with a good idea, now to take the picture.....it's going to be one of those that doesn't include me..which probably helps my chances

Isn't that a requirement?

I cant wait to see some entries when this one is wrapped up. I hope everybody gets an entry in.

I suppose I should get on this and take a picture. I'll need an idea first.

I've got a bit of a crazy idea that I am going to see if I can do. But first I plan on playing twice this week and just seeing what the course provides

Entry submitted. I'll post it here once the contest is over.

Took my picture today. I want to thank the hooters girl for participating

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Took my picture today. I want to thank the hooters girl for participating

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I am now officially curious as to what we will see here. :thumb:

Im pretty excited about my picture. Just really hoping that; 1. Its not illegal and 2. The cops dont show up.

Im pretty excited about my picture. Just really hoping that; 1. Its not illegal and 2. The cops dont show up.

LOL, this sounds good. I have 2 primary ideas finally....let's see how they turn out.

If only graduation were 1 week earlier...I had some pretty cool ideas. Shucks.

LOL, this sounds good. I have 2 primary ideas finally....let's see how they turn out.
I came up with it yesterday on a long bike ride. Not sure if I am allowed to do it, but the picture will come out awesome.

Now I'm starting to rethink my entry. It wasn't illegal and didn't have a hot woman in it. I don't stand a chance.

Back