Contest - A Year's Supply Of Callaway Golf Balls - Personalized By A Staff Pro

Want to give this one a bump as we are getting closer to the deadline.

I've got my pic planned and I am taking it today. Hopefully it works out as I've planned but THP is full of very creative people and I"m sure there are going to be a ton of both beautiful and clever entries.

I can't think of anywhere around here that is remotely interesting to take a picture of, might just have to go the cute route with the kids.

I will definitely have an entry in but that *idea* just has not clicked yet. Don't think the ball stuffed in cleavage will pull me a victory. Back to the drawing board....

I will definitely have an entry in but that *idea* just has not clicked yet. Don't think the ball stuffed in cleavage will pull me a victory. Back to the drawing board....
I'm with ya cookie........still pondering my diving with sharks idea.

Ok.. I'm going to have to come up with something for this.

I can't think of anywhere around here that is remotely interesting to take a picture of, might just have to go the cute route with the kids.

Who says your kids are cute? :alien:

Have the Mrs carry a Callaway while she's out mowing the lawn in the heat while you sip G2 & Vodkas THPing in the AC

I love this contest, I just haven't thought of anything that is great, yet. I will definitely submit something though.

i was able to just snap a great pic for this, not sure if it'll win but we should def share them all after!

I think I'll do my photo tomorrow. I'm not sure how creative it will be but I can almost guarantee no one else has my "featured item" in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I've got nothing... I've been thinking about it since it got started, and I can't think of a single thing. At least I still have more time. I'll have to think of something really good if I want to have a chance at winning this thing. We have some creative THP'ers.

Just entered, lets get cracking folks, show some love for Callaway with your entries.

I hope every Morgan Cup participant takes the time to submit an entry. A company that is sponsoring the MC should get to look through TONS of photos.
Definitely. I haven't taken the perfect picture yet.

I have got some great ideas...it's just pulling them off that's going to be a problem

I will definately get something in...not going to let my sponsor down

I plan on taking my picture this weekend.

Perhaps a skim here, but didn't see a definite answer: Are captions aloud?

I'm thinking your picture should tell the story... but I'm not a judge!

I'm not going to caption mine, but I will put a title on the entry email. All great artists have to title their work.:alien:

First...depends on how much cleavage
second...take the picture and let us decide if it's enough cleavage

Ha - fair enough guys! No other promising ideas coming to fruition. :D

I have taken a few and few more to go, I'll pick the winner next week.

I have taken a few and few more to go, I'll pick the winner next week.

I've had a couple that were just ok, but none stand out to me as great.

I just sent my picture in. I hope it wins!

Back