The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
man how can mechanics charge low prices for routine maintenance when i just spend about $100+ on parts to do it myself lol
changed my oil/ coolant/ air filter/ spark plugs/ wipers fluid/ etc etc
i thought i was gonna save money
They buy in bulk. And they don't pay retail.

The neighbor kids need a beating.

Sent via Tapatalk
They usually do.

After freaking 5 days my irons finally cleared customs today. Thanks Canada customs, way to hold onto my irons for a longer period of time than I paid for them to be shipped in.

hawk jr just barfed on me. Woooo

Sent via Tapatalk

Sent via Tapatalk
That sucks.

Also, I dont think Ive ever seen you with a Tapatalk signature before.

After freaking 5 days my irons finally cleared customs today. Thanks Canada customs, way to hold onto my irons for a longer period of time than I paid for them to be shipped in.

Sent via Tapatalk

Im trying to figure out which is worse here. im going to side with CB. Because once I barfed after being barfed on, its over with. Waiting for customs to get me clubs is just not cool.

It was my fault. We were roughhousing after snacks and juice. I bore the brunt so I suppose I got what I deserved.

Sent via Tapatalk

Im trying to figure out which is worse here. im going to side with CB. Because once I barfed after being barfed on, its over with. Waiting for customs to get me clubs is just not cool.
Thanks deanO! Thank god my son hasn't barfed on me in a long long time.

I miss being able to fade and even slice my driver. Yeah, I said it.

Speaking of drivers, I hit a couple bombs the other day with the ML4, James. Bombs.

Speaking of drivers, I hit a couple bombs the other day with the ML4, James. Bombs.

This makes me smile.

Look at my ML4/Miya over there staring at me and cursing my name.

The RIP is a BEAST. I love the feel. Just solid.
This makes me smile.

Look at my ML4/Miya over there staring at me and cursing my name.

One more day of hooking without pay and then I will gladly make that trade.

Either check to see if you're turning your back full to the target, or check if you're too flat through impact and more around than down. If all else fails, check your grip.

Either check to see if you're turning your back full to the target, or check if you're too flat through impact and more around than down. If all else fails, check your grip.
You playing Grand Cypress on Friday?

One more day of hooking without pay and then I will gladly make that trade.

That is not sustainable.. good call.

Am, not, grip is ok. Just flipping pretty hard as evidenced in the vid I took out back, explains the knuckle hook too. Back to using the tee between the hands to try and lull that crap. Out of nowhere too, GRR.

That is not sustainable.. good call.

Yep, wife said I best get paid. I don't want her to hit me again. lol

Guys lets try and remember that these sticky threads are not a chat room. We put up rant threads, banter threads, etc for people to use so they stop using equipment threads for every day banter, but sometimes things go a bit overboard. These are still stickied and if you are going to chat golf, please use the appropriate thread.

And if you are going to talk about things that are not family friendly, we ask again and again, take it elsewhere.

Sorry JB. It's easy to get on a tangent.
Guys lets try and remember that these sticky threads are not a chat room. We put up rant threads, banter threads, etc for people to use so they stop using equipment threads for every day banter, but sometimes things go a bit overboard. These are still stickied and if you are going to chat golf, please use the appropriate thread.

And if you are going to talk about things that are not family friendly, we ask again and again, take it elsewhere.

Guilty as well. Sorry. Back to the draft thread..

Still not good for Roscoe. Will know more what's going on Tuesday. I may have to do something that I really don't want to do...

Being so busy, I haven't been able to THP today. Half of my morning was spent at the AT&T store, trying to upgrade my phone. An hour and a half later, and 30 minutes late for my tee time, I get 'er done! I could have blown someones face off with a bazooka after that monstrosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back