The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being so busy, I haven't been able to THP today. Half of my morning was spent at the AT&T store, trying to upgrade my phone. An hour and a half later, and 30 minutes late for my tee time, I get 'er done! I could have blown someones face off with a bazooka after that monstrosity.

A late tee time is better than no tee time

I made a bogey today. Ridiculous.

Also our water heater busted this morning and flooded the garage.

You need a water heater in Vegas? Don't you guys have hot water and the other faucet? haha

A late tee time is better than no tee time

Well, it wasn't a super busy day and not a real tight place, so it was no problem. I just hate making people wait for me and I hate rushing to get to the course. Sets the whole day in motion and in the wrong way.

I thought you were done making bogeys. You should probably find a meeting.

Kevin

Broken refrigerator = $200
Ruined hardwood kitchen floor = $TBD, come on insurance adjustor

Last edited:
Girl in my office calls in late or sick every Thursday. This morning it was she was going to be half hour late. 20 minutes later it was she was going to be out because she was told to go to the ER. Normally I take people for their word, but not with this girl. Different excuse every week and the list is this "ate bad Chinese at the mall, dog is peed in the house, power went out at 3 AM(when she woke up and posted on Facebook that the power went out)." I mean WTF? There are only 9 people in our department. She is one of two that are full time Helpline people so when she is out it F's everything up when it comes to coverage and training. Looked back through the emails, she was worked 1 full Thursday since March 1st, spanning 9 Thursdays.

Girl in my office calls in late or sick every Thursday. This morning it was she was going to be half hour late. 20 minutes later it was she was going to be out because she was told to go to the ER. Normally I take people for their word, but not with this girl. Different excuse every week and the list is this "ate bad Chinese at the mall, dog is peed in the house, power went out at 3 AM(when she woke up and posted on Facebook that the power went out)." I mean WTF? There are only 9 people in our department. She is one of two that are full time Helpline people so when she is out it F's everything up when it comes to coverage and training. Looked back through the emails, she was worked 1 full Thursday since March 1st, spanning 9 Thursdays.

Change her work week, "hey we noticed you suck at being here on Thursdays so you now have Thursday and Friday off. Enjoy working the weekend!"

Find out where she goes for drink specials on Wednesdays.

Broken refrigerator = $200
Ruined hardwood kitchen floor = $TDB, come on insurance adjustor

That blows dude. Sorry. We had the pipe in the bathroom above us burst overnight a few months back. Woke up to water in every room on the hardwood floors and the basement. Just a terrible feeling.

Sounds like you need to find out what bar has a happy hour on Wednesdays and wait for her to show up.

THIS!!! Wherever it is, go there and just say, "Hey, you better be at work on time tomorrow." And just leave..haha

Her Facebook has to give some hints about Wednesday night

Change her work week, "hey we noticed you suck at being here on Thursdays so you now have Thursday and Friday off. Enjoy working the weekend!"

it's crazy. It's the excuses that we all love. Power went out at 3am so I overslept. Really? You posted on Facebook that the power went out, didn't you think hmm maybe I should set my phone alarm to wake me up?

Are you her boss ddec?

Are you her boss ddec?

nope, but I usually end up having to cover for her when she's out. Boss says he's talked to her about it, but clearly that didn't work.

more importantly....is she hot?

nope, but I usually end up having to cover for her when she's out. Boss says he's talked to her about it, but clearly that didn't work.

I'd make her miserable when she's there dude. Seriously. I would give her so much grief she wouldn't want to be around. What a turd.

My rant: where's my homey Tmex? I hope he isn't dead or something.

I'd make her miserable when she's there dude. Seriously. I would give her so much grief she wouldn't want to be around. What a turd.

I agree. I hate having to do other's work. We have a few people that think work is optional, quick to be "sick."

Her inability to handle alcohol should not be made into your problem, especially when it comes to work. You have already identified an ongoing pattern of behavior of her not showing for work on Thursdays. Document it and let her know it won't be tolerated any longer. CYA and then get rid of her....

Hi TC. I've got training M-f 8-5 :( I rarely get to tapatalk or I get reemed. it sucks dude. Plus grandpa's funereal, now just found out my grandma has two weeks maybe less.. WTC lol. Its been crappy but I can say, I definitely miss you guys.

Hi TC. I've got training M-f 8-5 :( I rarely get to tapatalk or I get reemed. it sucks dude. Plus grandpa's funereal, now just found out my grandma has two weeks maybe less.. WTC lol. Its been crappy but I can say, I definitely miss you guys.

Sending positive thoughts to you and your family, Tmex. That's so tough.

Jeez, Yoccos. Can't you catch a break dude? Sorry to hear about all that buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back