What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From golf town here. Want me to send you one?

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, snag one, ship it and let me know the total and I'll PP you the funds if you don't mind. I've been looking dude.

Yeah, snag one, ship it and let me know the total and I'll PP you the funds if you don't mind. I've been looking dude.

No prob man.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from golftown and got myself a ancy little :yes: Ann putter. i couldnt help myself they were on sale at golftown for a hundred bucks and change! plus it came with an iomic grip!

3 pearl white KBS Custom shafts for my wedges.

1 dozen Callaway Hex Black Tour Balls.

Sweet!! They are beauties.

Yeah, after seeing everyone's pics on here I had to do it. I think the combo will look pretty sweet.

John Deere Tap'n

Dozen Callway Hex Chrome.

im in the process of wheeling and dealing my boss for a callaway ft9 in perfect condition(with an exception)... dont really need a driver but i crowned it so its mine hahaha

Bought some golf shorts off of ebay..... looking at some shoes now....

I got two new Ping hats today, a suprise gift.

Bought 90 range balls and a round today. Didn't pay for a cart though. Broke out ye ol' ClicGear!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Wilson Fybrid RS, 3h. Feels like a long time ponder before pulling the trigger.

Jeez, Paulo. I'm a bit surprised to see you pull the trigger! Congrats on the purchase and I hope it treats you well.

nice paulo!

nice pickup Paulo!

Jeez, Paulo. I'm a bit surprised to see you pull the trigger! Congrats on the purchase and I hope it treats you well.

haha, I know, I hawkpondered the heck out of that. Truth is I've still never hit one, so I'm buying on the strength of THP reviews. :D

3 Dozen Hex Black balls at $30/dozen from Budget Golf, and a pair of Ashworth shorts to drive the total over $100 and qualify me for free shipping!

new grips grip tape and oil.

Bought some Nike golf shorts today and a new brush for the golf bag.

Paid for my special order Cleveland Classic. Ordered a 10.5* 290 w/ Kusala White 61S.

Ahem....only paid.....wait for it.....$305 total!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Nice get there buddy, that is a great price to get it with the white. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back