Villa Crawl Thread - 2012 THP Golf Outing and Demo Day

That is correct.

If anybody needs help remembering their villa mates, let me know.
I think pmoa was added to our Villa? Correct?

Not sayin' anything BUT there might be a dessert contribution for this villa from someone who possibly will be there in spirit...

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are awesome either way MaryC, but I like what you are thinking.

ho's are always welcome but ho-ho's are even more special :alien:

How about ho-hos?

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look forward to your wifes goodies. :bulgy-eyes:

Now or after the Villa Crawl?

ho's are always welcome but ho-ho's are even more special :alien:

These posts really made me laugh. I'm not making any promises on our villa, but you can bet that we will not go down without a fight. If our villa party sucks, we will 'redeem' ourselves by being the coolest people at all the other stops. I hope someone takes alot of pics & vids, we may not remember much.

Economical (cheap) way to spend the evening too!

These posts really made me laugh. I'm not making any promises on our villa, but you can bet that we will not go down without a fight. If our villa party sucks, we will 'redeem' ourselves by being the coolest people at all the other stops. I hope someone takes alot of pics & vids, we may not remember much.

Economical (cheap) way to spend the evening too!
You're in my villa, dont worry, we got this.

You're in my villa, dont worry, we got this.

Yeah - no kidding! I have faith in our group to come up with some serious awesomeness.

Our villa (T0AD & wife, Ole Gray, KellyBo, MikeT, DawgDaddy & wife) being almost all from Georgia will probably have collards, grits and fat back to go with the moonshine & sweet tea. :D

Make it cheese grits and I'm in!

Not going to be attending but it's threads like this that make me want to!!!

I wonder if Dean has contacted the resort to get an elevator installed in his Villa??

I wonder if Dean has contacted the resort to get an elevator installed in his Villa??

hell yeah I have. My villa is going to pay homage to Uncle Daddy. We are going to have Sweet Tea Vodka and bacon popcorn. Can I borrow your Divot Mat?

hell yeah I have. My villa is going to pay homage to Uncle Daddy. We are going to have Sweet Tea Vodka and bacon popcorn. Can I borrow your Divot Mat?

no, it will be in the badasss villa

man do i have some good drink concoctions ive been mixing up lately. should be a good night! how many villas are there exactly?

man do i have some good drink concoctions ive been mixing up lately. should be a good night! how many villas are there exactly?

I believe there are nine villas.

I'm kinda between villas at the moment, I think I'm filling maryc's room? Sooooo, I'm kinda in limbo til I get confirmation, I'll be selling hooch out the back of my truck and roadside sliders :D

I'm kinda between villas at the moment, I think I'm filling maryc's room? Sooooo, I'm kinda in limbo til I get confirmation, I'll be selling hooch out the back of my truck and roadside sliders :D

Actually MikeT took her room in our villa so I don't know where you will be staying.

Back