The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably not hot enough for him! That kid wants heat!
No grocery stores there have sweet chili sauce? I may have to send you a bottle. I love to grill chicken, then chop it up and just toss it in sweet chili sauce.

Maybe Im weird but I love a properly cooked and seasoned burger with just two things on it. Cheddar cheese and some sweet baby Ray's. So good it will make your tongue slap your brains out.

I will look. I was talking about BWW's. I have never heard of sweet chili sauce.
No grocery stores there have sweet chili sauce? I may have to send you a bottle. I love to grill chicken, then chop it up and just toss it in sweet chili sauce.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I just like to munch on Ghost Peppers on my off days, thats all.
Its probably not hot enough for him! That kid wants heat!

I really like beer.

Beer is yummy, really yummy.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

It really is. I'd be so lost without it. I'm not a wine drinker. Liquor does bad things to me. Beer just makes me really happy.

Thats our boy training for the outing...

Absolutely. I'd consider myself a scratch handicap drinker at this point.

Absolutely. I'd consider myself a scratch handicap drinker at this point.

Funny you say that cause I consider myself a scratch handicapper when I drink...:alien:

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Fun game for a week long trip with the guys

Score - handicap - drinks

Fun! My best is a net 59 lol
Now thats a great game. I would play that but not against TC.

Beer is good ...

My gawd, I forgot how much I love Guns n' Roses.

Maybe Im weird but I love a properly cooked and seasoned burger with just two things on it. Cheddar cheese and some sweet baby Ray's. So good it will make your tongue slap your brains out.

The sauce is boss, yo

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

My gawd, I forgot how much I love Guns n' Roses.

I've been rocking out Appetite for Destruction over the last couple of days as well.

the more i drink the better my swing feels... bring on the swing overhaul!

stack and tilt

stack the cans and tilt them back dude!

the more i drink the better my swing feels... bring on the swing overhaul!

I started work at 8 this morning and I am still working. I just want to go to bed and then play golf tomorrow, but neither of those are going to happen soon.

I started work at 8 this morning and I am still working. I just want to go to bed and then play golf tomorrow, but neither of those are going to happen soon.

Dude - that's no way to enjoy the Burgh, haha. Where have you been working at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back