The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at my wife over there not letting me watch this video

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Look at Chunky over there, grinding up sleeping pills for her drink.
Look at my wife over there not letting me watch this video

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Also, 45 second timer is killing me.

Boys you should prepare for 2 weeks without much breeze on the forum. I will be working in the awful province of alberta for two weeks starting monday and I will be working 100 hour weeks so other than some Tapatalk and maybe some late night forum talk you won't be seeing me a lot. I'll miss you guys.

Not Dean though.

Eh, it wasn't too bad. Little on the legs, but other than that, I am fine. 6 hours in the hot sun will do that to a guy.
That sucks. But welcome to my ginger world.

Boys you should prepare for 2 weeks without much breeze on the forum. I will be working in the awful province of alberta for two weeks starting monday and I will be working 100 hour weeks so other than some Tapatalk and maybe some late night forum talk you won't be seeing me a lot. I'll miss you guys.

Not Dean though.

Holy poop that's a lot of hours.

We will miss you too, breezy.

Not Dean though.

Eh, it wasn't too bad. Little on the legs, but other than that, I am fine. 6 hours in the hot sun will do that to a guy.

Better than the rain I had today. I love warmth.

I mean I guess I probably wouldn't kick her out of bed..

t's raining now. Hard. We need it. Gardens were drying up.

Dude I'd trade with you in a second. I can't wait to get down there.

Not Dean though.

Screw that bro! 100 hour weeks suck (I imagine).

It's nice down here. Mild winters, hotter than 9 yards of hell in the summer though. Great for gardening. We grow some of the best peppers in the world here in AL.

Not Dean though.

Disconnect for a couple weeks. May be nice.

First time it hits 100 degrees with the humidity and feels like it's 115 you may retract that statement.

It's nice down here. Mild winters, hotter than 9 yards of hell in the summer though. Great for gardening. We grow some of the best peppers in the world here in AL.

Sounds good to me. The people I talked to at Clemson said that there was not one day over 100* there in the past summer and not one day below 32* in the winter. I never took the time to verify that with the internet, but if true, that sounds amazing.

First thought that came to my mind, lol. It is genuinely hard to breath in the summer and early fall around here.
First time it hits 100 degrees with the humidity and feels like it's 115 you may retract that statement.

First thought that came to my mind, lol. It is genuinely hard to breath in the summer and early fall around here.

People have no idea what hot really is until you've experienced humidity.

Humidity or not, hot > cold.

Exactly: Dry heat, no problem. Heat plus moisture? Hell.
People have no idea what hot really is until you've experienced humidity.

Humidity or not, hot > cold.

I'm telling you, you can add layers of clothes. You can't escape 100 degree weather with humidity. Pools are hot, fans are hot, everything is freaking hot

Sounds good to me. The people I talked to at Clemson said that there was not one day over 100* there in the past summer and not one day below 32* in the winter. I never took the time to verify that with the internet, but if true, that sounds amazing.

I highly doubt it doesn't get below 32 there, and I know the feels like gets over 100, I spent summer vacation s on hartwell as a kid.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back