Wells Fargo Championship [Spoilers]

I'm betting that it doesn't suck to be Rickie Fowler. You can rock a hideous stache and still have to beat them off with a stick.

My thoughts too.

I still hate that damn 'stache though. With a passion.

Is Points rolling a SeeMore?

Is Points rolling a SeeMore?

Hahahahaha, third time we've discussed it! LOL

He has been for quite some time now. Make me root for him just based on that fact.

Cink just made his 2012 TV premier

Cink just made his 2012 TV premier

Has he taken his meds this week? He's one back!

And Webb, hit the damn ball already!

THERE'S the Cink we all know and love.

It is so funny to see this on TV when I was just there.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

It is so funny to see this on TV when I was just there.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
I know you had a blast Seth, look forward to reading some of your thoughts.

60 points today thanks to Ogilvy coming through.

58 for me with ogilvy rory phil and senden...senden threw a few away but cant be too mad

42 with Zach Johnson getting the big goose egg for me today.

52 points for me today.

I'd call fowler's look the prepubescent jack sparrow

I had 22 points today. Epic fail.

So Jim Furyk is here to tell you that after taking 5 hour energy not only does he have more energy, he also feels more energized. AND he's not tired no more. Wow. Those commercials suck.

I couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw that commercial. It was so obvious they couldn't think of another suitable synonym for energy or tired so they abused those words, in the least believable fashion imaginable.

It's the second worst and most forced golf spot I've seen this year, behind only the Imelda Marcos LPGA atrocity.

Michelle Wie may be in a horrid slump but she's the only player in those LPGA commercials who has any threat of acting ability. Great subtle eye movements and voice inflection.

48 points for me today...could have been 58 if I had Phil in

I leave Westy in and Hunter goes HAM. I put Hunter in and Westy does better. Wtc. Now Im trying to figure out which one of these two clowns to start today.

I leave Westy in and Hunter goes HAM. I put Hunter in and Westy does better. Wtc. Now Im trying to figure out which one of these two clowns to start today.

One uses Foley, so he is clearly a closer.
The other has a putter that is cryptonite.
Tough choice.

One uses Foley, so he is clearly a closer.
The other has a putter that is cryptonite.
Tough choice.

It really is. No pressure on either one since its Sunday and they arent really in contention. I think that has me leaning towards a Sunday low for Westy.

It really is. No pressure on either one since its Sunday and they arent really in contention. I think that has me leaning towards a Sunday low for Westy.

I think you are right...But its a tough call.

Which of the young-uns crumbles today? I really hope that Fara Fowler can put it together today.

Back