Wells Fargo Championship [Spoilers]

Well, if DA can par 18 he has a great chance at the win. Fowler or Rory need to make something happen...

With the two young guns going at it, does anybody think this will be a DA win? And is that a let down?

I thjnk DA wins. He is so steady. I wouldnt be let down at all. Hes grinding well.

With the two young guns going at it, does anybody think this will be a DA win? And is that a let down?

Personally speaking on the let down facet, no. I've always liked D.A. a bit. Would I rather see one of the other two take it, maybe, but I'm ok with D.A.

He is certainly in it and it would not be a let down to me. I can't bring myself to pull against any of these guys unless I know they are a total arse.

I thjnk DA wins. He is so steady. I wouldnt be let down at all. Hes grinding well.

No bogeys today so far. Pretty good.

Yea, it will be a letdown. Not for me, but for the tourney and the media.

To me anything short of Rickie winning is a let down. He has to get it done...

I like the pedal to the floor by RF

Not a letdown for me if DA wins but pulling for the others.

DA bounced out of the bunker....lucky bounce.

I'd love to see RF get one, DA next. McIlroy already has his.

RF with the 69. Solid round but that bogey on 16 really hurts.

Rickie needs some help now. Two 3 putts on the front cost him.

Uh oh......I sense a playoff!!

Rory knocks it close. No one has made a putt from that side of the hole though.

Down to the wire.

This could be a killer playoff if neither of these guys make a tough putt.

PLAYOFF!!!!

Playoff!!!!

What a finish we have in store. Such a tough finishing hole.

Just awesome golf to watch IMO. I love these finishing holes, CRAZY.

We could be in a long playoff if it requires 18 more than once. I'm not sure it can be birdied right now.

Back