2012 Sligo Review - Spring Line

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great write up there Josh! They really do have some sweet looking patterns available again this year. Enjoy seeing the continued partnership between THP & Fairway Styles, some shopping will be had in the near future.

Great review, like you said Sligo is comfortable, fits great and are some of the nicest shirts out there. Only problem is picking out the one you like best!

Those samples you posted are noice! I think the first one is a must have along with the Wallach (sp)

great review, really love the designs of the sample shirts

Great review I really like a few of the shirts in the line.

Great review, I really like Sligo apparel even though I don't own any yet. I have tried some on and they are very stylish and comfy. I wouldn't mind having some of their belts too. I just need to pull the trigger and invest in some...

• Admin
Thanks everybody. In my opinion, this is the best line they have come up with to date.

Thanks everybody. In my opinion, this is the best line they have come up with to date.

i was thinking the same thing. the line 2 years ago i think was really great too. but this one might top it. gotta get to GG to see if they have gotten any of the new line in yet. looks better in person usually.

Great review JB! I'm a big fan of Sligo and their clothes. Their customer service is top notch and their designs are truly unique. Love the Scriver in Midnight and the new Wisteria color looks great. I bet that one looks even better in person

Great review, I really like Sligo apparel even though I don't own any yet. I have tried some on and they are very stylish and comfy. I wouldn't mind having some of their belts too. I just need to pull the trigger and invest in some...

good write-up JB. love that white shirt design.

i'm in the same boat as Bradd...love the Sligo looks, but have never pulled the trigger on any apparel. someday maybe.....

Great write up JB. Sligo keeps bringing it bigger each and every release.

Having just stepped in the world of Sligo clothing, I have to say that I am a huge fan. Love the shirts I currently have, and the stuff coming out in their new line looks incredible. Thanks for the review!

Nice review and good looking stuff....too bad they don't make clothes in "fluffy sizes"

I so want to pull the trigger on some of the new line, but also want something I can wear to the office. Just debating rather or not some of the styles work with my work slacks.

Sligo is phenomenal. Far and away, they are my favorite golf shirt out there. I haven't tried the shorts, just because I am so partial to my Nike's, but I rock the shirts (I think I have 7 or 8) and will probably be adding to my collection with some of the Spring line. Great review.

Thanks for the great comments on the new line everyone.

Make some for us "healthier" folks please!! All kidding aside, I thought last years line was supreme, but the tweaks this year are incredible.

--
Tapatalk2

Make some for us "healthier" folks please!! All kidding aside, I thought last years line was supreme, but the tweaks this year are incredible.

--
Tapatalk2

I will second my "healthy" teammates comments.....us "fluffy" guys like cool looking shirts too!

I will second my "healthy" teammates comments.....us "fluffy" guys like cool looking shirts too!

Lol, they'll fit but its tight through the shoulders. The new wallack is dead sexy.

--
Tapatalk2

Nice review JB, Sligo are continuing to excel in their market and are bringing yet more very attractive pieces, as well as some great new colour combinations!

Absolutely stunning designs in this line.

We do carry up to size 3XL on our store just in case you didn't know. Thanks guys!

I did not know this, my shoulders thank you!

Back