2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I'll chow on either of those options. YUM. Thanks Grand Cypress!!

i just checked to see if there was a pool and apparently there are 2. figured i may want to take a dip after a long day in the sun. anyone know if they are close to where we are staying? im not sure how big the property is or if they are at another part of the resort. but i am pretty sure im bringing my banana hammock.

i just checked to see if there was a pool and apparently there are 2. figured i may want to take a dip after a long day in the sun. anyone know if they are close to where we are staying? im not sure how big the property is or if they are at another part of the resort. but i am pretty sure im bringing my banana hammock.

1 pool on property and 1 at the Hyatt across the street. The one on property is not as nice, but adequate, but you are allowed to use the other as part of your stay at Grand Cypress.

1 pool on property and 1 at the Hyatt across the street. The one on property is not as nice, but adequate, but you are allowed to use the other as part of your stay at Grand Cypress.

Thanks JB im not sure if ill have time but ill prob pack my suit. be nice to just relax with a drink in the pool after a round.

since im asking questions tonight... whats the dress code for the THP dinner? i'm gonna have to start my packing and laundry for the trip tomorrow cause i have a busy weekend ahead of me and i work into next week. i don't want to be the guy who shows up with cut off jean shorts and a flannel shirt with no sleeves when everyone else is in a tux. Thanks

since im asking questions tonight... whats the dress code for the THP dinner? i'm gonna have to start my packing and laundry for the trip tomorrow cause i have a busy weekend ahead of me and i work into next week. i don't want to be the guy who shows up with cut off jean shorts and a flannel shirt with no sleeves when everyone else is in a tux. Thanks
Shorts are a no go. Some are wearing business casual attire (slacks and a collared shirt), some are going nice jeans and a nice shirt.

I'm going with nice jean, shirt and sports coat.

Shorts are a no go. Some are wearing business casual attire (slacks and a collared shirt), some are going nice jeans and a nice shirt.

ok sounds good thanks man i can't believe ill be packing so early for a trip im always procrastinating till the last minute.

I can do lunch #1. Great gesture Grand Cypress.

TapAhoy!

#2 sounds quaint for Slice and I. Thanks to GG and GC for making it happen.

Went after work and got a haircut for the outing. Boy is it short!!! But I will be cooler in the heat and humidity.

Either lunch option will be fine with me!!! Free lunch FTW!!!!

I can't believe in 7 days I will be waking up in Orlando, getting ready to start this awesome weekend.

I can't believe in 7 days I will be waking up in Orlando, getting ready to start this awesome weekend and peeing in my pants. Man that wow factor dude is intimidating :bulgy-eyes:

FIFY there good buddy :thumb:

I hope I am sipping a bloody mary on my way to MCO at this time next week.

I will be having breakfast somewhere on I-Drive and getting psyched up for my afternoon round with OG, DDEC and PFB!

I will be having breakfast somewhere on I-Drive and getting psyched up for my afternoon round with OG, DDEC and PFB!

We are gonna have a blast v.man! :blob:. I'll probably have chewie drop by the local spirits outing store and pick up a good bottle of stump liquor on the way down.

You don't mind riding in the bed of the truck down to Orlando do you? :eyepoke::friends:

Just stating the facts there good buddy. Pinky never should have got me started on the peeing in your pants thingy. You know me, I got to get my digs in. :rofl:

I hope I am sipping a bloody mary on my way to MCO at this time next week.

Hopefully at this time next week I'll be posting on THP from 35,000 feet in the air using the inflight wifi on the way to MCO!

I can tell everybody there will be a thread up later today with a few other details. Such as a meet and greet on Thursday evening for those that want to hang out and demo day info.

I can tell everybody there will be a thread up later today with a few other details. Such as a meet and greet on Thursday evening for those that want to hang out and demo day info.

Sounds great! Looking forward to those details.

Hopefully at this time next week I'll be posting on THP from 35,000 feet in the air using the inflight wifi on the way to MCO!

Inflight wifi is the best. If you're flying Delta, I recommend buying the 24 hr package if you have a flight connection. This lets you have wifi on both flights for the one price. You can even buy it before the trip and save more money.

Can't wait.

Back